• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think we all agree on the fact that none of us wants stereotypes of anything and we want the writers to try new ideas when approaching characters that could under a lesser direction become stereotypical and tired.

We dont want this to be another bayonetta where im cringing whenever enzo or roden opens their mouths.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I may not agree on stereotypical characters, but i do like a good laugh sometimes. No disrespect but if i see an overly gay feminine man, or an overly manly lesbian women.... sometimes i think its rather funny. And its not just homosexuals, it could be anything, i enjoy the randomness of people sometimes.....
whats the topic again?

Asmodaius

I may not agree on stereotypical characters, but i do like a good laugh sometimes. No disrespect but if i see an overly gay feminine man, or an overly manly lesbian women.... sometimes i think its rather funny. And its not just homosexuals, it could be anything, i enjoy the randomness of people sometimes.....
whats the topic again?

When making a comic relief, then yes, stereotypes are easy to use as they are easily found funny.

berto

I Saw the Devil
whats the topic again?

From what I gather, just reading the last few posts, whether or not that misterious girl in the short-shorts is actually a misterious gay boy in short-shorts for TwilightSparkle Dante's love interest.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
The topic is about the girl in anyway. The latest discussion subject was if she has punk hair.

Picture where i illustrate stuff:
2ntvf47.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's a hoodie, dude. I'm guessing she's in hidding, doesn't want the demons to recognize her so she wears a hoodie.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I know she has a hoodie sweater. But the picture on right does not scream hoodie. And people do take off hoodies sometimes or are you saying they keep it on forever?

Asmodaius

I really want to see her face. Ninja theory always makes gorgeous gals... she's probably a redhead. Oh, trip... http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/8/81966/1649509-highres_screenshot_000009a.jpg

Darling 'Riko... http://selectstartgames.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/heavenly-sword-20070516075657864.jpg

Except for her hair, Nariko was indeed really beautifully done. Her hair just looked messy though. I liked the idea of it, the concept of it, but they didn't animate it that well...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^ Its not that it wasn't animated well, it was just done better in Shinobi with his scarf. And it wasn't as big of a deal as they made it out to be.
And yea, NT do make very attractive women! I hope the hoodie girl doesn't have red hair though because there's already a red head in the series. I hope she is young like Lady was when she was introduced. And i hope she's got some fighting skills too!! More BA girls kicking butt please

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Lady was cool, but so were Trish and Lucia. I'd like to see more of them in the future, perhaps in the new DmC, re-interpreted like Dante is.
but mostly lucia right.
id like to see all of the gal's except kyrie -_-.i wish they have an all new and different role :)

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Here is my theory and it belongs here because it's about the mystery girl:

Heavenly sword and Enslaved = red haired girls.
Lucia = red haired girl.

Ninja theory have used DMC 2 monsters

So perhaps the girl could be a version of Lucia?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda

Lucia = red haired girl.

nice theory dude id like to see that lucia is the hooded girl :)

Asmodaius

Lady was cool, but so were Trish and Lucia. I'd like to see more of them in the future, perhaps in the new DmC, re-interpreted like Dante is.

Well, Lucia is my favourite of the three Dante Dames. ;P

Lucia = red haired girl.

I would be thrilled if the hooded girl turned out to be Lucia, and if that is the case, then I hope she will be playable! In The Divine Comedy, Saint Lucia was an angel who guided Dante through Hell, so it could be entirely plausible that Ninja Theory wanted to use that as inspiration for the hooded girl, as she seems to be a guide to Dante in DmC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom