• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

Oh wait a hood....SHE'S AN ASSASSIN! ASSASSIN'S CREED INSPIRATION RIGHT THERE! *rolls eyes* no matter how much we speculate, we'll never know until NT tell us.

But we can still speculate. As long we don't jump to conclusions and go all "They obviously got inspiration from yadda yadda yadda", because as you say, we won't really know for sure. We can only guess.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
yes and after 14 pages of the same thing, we're no closer to a conclusion than we were in the beginning. The fact of the matter is this may not be Lady, Trish, OR Lucia. This is probably a new character altogether.

Asmodaius

yes and after 14 pages of the same thing, we're no closer to a conclusion than we were in the beginning. The fact of the matter is this may not be Lady, Trish, OR Lucia. This is probably a new character altogether.

That's what a discussion forum is about - to discuss about a certain topic. Not to find a certain conclusion.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's a bit of an illogical reason, what with it been a reboot and all, but based on the fact that she has no french accent I don't think she's Lucia.

Asmodaius

It's a bit of an illogical reason, what with it been a reboot and all, but based on the fact that she has no french accent I don't think she's Lucia.

French?! XD
It's supposed to be Italian, I believe. Vie de Marli sounds Italian to me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, look at these. Just kidding. It was never clarefied but she always sounded a little French to me, she sounds nothing like my Italian family.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, no one is perfect, though I am damn well close. ;P
Or not...

Close enough xD

Hm, I think a little vote would be cool. A vote to see who wants this mystery girl to be Lady, Trish, Kyrie or Lucia. Or who wants her to be a new character altogether.

Personally, I want her to be Ninja Theory's version of Lucia. Miss that character badly.

Asmodaius

Close enough xD

Hm, I think a little vote would be cool. A vote to see who wants this mystery girl to be Lady, Trish, Kyrie or Lucia. Or who wants her to be a new character altogether.

Personally, I want her to be Ninja Theory's version of Lucia. Miss that character badly.

Oh, put up a new thread with a poll!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In order of most want to least - Lucia cause she needs a second chance, lady cause she is awesome, kyrie cause I didn't hate her, and trish is dead last since I never liked her.

I'm wondering if there is a chance all 4 could be in this game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My vote goes to Lucia. I think we need to see her again, it's been too long.

And Tameem said that familiar faces would be reappearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom