• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Shall I make this thread a poll? Just give the word. Otherwise you could always start a new thread, as this one is pretty 'general'about the new girl. Putting a poll is like making the thread's purpose, to choose who we would prefer the new girl to turn out to be.

Deadlegend, I leave the decision to you as this is your thread;)

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Shall I make this thread a poll? Just give the word. Otherwise you could always start a new thread, as this one is pretty 'general'about the new girl. Putting a poll is like making the thread's purpose, to choose who we would prefer the new girl to turn out to be.

Deadlegend, I leave the decision to you as this is your thread;)

You have my welcome permission to open a poll on this thread :D

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
She has red hair
Ninja theory used DmC for inspiration : Lucia is in there
Tameem said "a familiar face"
Lucia "supported" Dante in DMC 2.
Trip a red hair FEMALE supported Monkey

I am betting on Lucia.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
She has red hair
Ninja theory used DmC for inspiration : Lucia is in there
Tameem said "a familiar face"
Lucia "supported" Dante in DMC 2.
Trip a red hair FEMALE supported Monkey

I am betting on Lucia.

I'm betting and hoping on Lucia too.

Didn't Tameem say familiar faces? Just wondering, it was plural right? =/

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I'm guessing that this option,
"Someone completely new!"
includes the possibility of Fallen Angel or Guardian Angel or his Sister or his Lover!

You know my vote then.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Brilliant, how Lucia gets that many supporters guys! She seemed to get the cold shoulder when she made her debut in DMC2, so seeing that support now, it's amazing.

I'm wanting her and/or Lady actually. But also something completely different wouldn't be bad as well;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm actually quite surprised as well. I thought I was one of the very rare DMC fans who liked Lucia. Glad that it isn't the case. ^^

Lucia is awesome. She has cool weapons, a cool storyline and a Devil Trigger. What's not to love, right? =)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
How did she get the Devil trigger btw? Or is it just a gameplay thing? Because connecting Gameplay plus Story is good .

Lucia is a demon created by Arius. Therefore she can also Devil Trigger.

Asmodaius

About Lucia's background:

*clears throat*

Vie de Marli was known for having several supporters to Sparda when he fought back the demons. Matier, Lucia's 'mother', is a descendant of one of them. Many years ago, demonic activity on Dumary Island, home of the Vie de Marli clan, began to heighten once more, and in the midst of the chaos, Matier found a girl... Lucia... who had demonic blood in her and was able to switch between a human and a devil form. Matier took Lucia in and trained her to become a warrior, to fight the demons that slowly began to take over their home.

The man who was behind the demon activity was Arius, a business man who was in search of more power. He had build some towering office buildings which were in fact making a gateway to the demonic realm. He started a project of making clones, using demon DNA together with human DNA, to create some supersoldiers. These supersoldiers are known as the Secretaries, beautiful women who acts as bodyguards for Arius. However, one of the clones were "broken" and was then thrown out as trash. That clone is Lucia who was later found and taken in by Matier.

However, the demon activity became more than Matier and Lucia could handle, so Matier summoned help from the son of her ancestors' ally - Dante, son of Sparda.

And that's where DMC2 starts.
You can read Tony's review about DMC2 here:
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/threads/devil-may-cry-2-plot.3682/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Is there a possibility she might based on a female character outside of the games, like beryl,patty, Alice, jessica who are from the light novels, manga and anime.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom