• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Kind of Person r u??

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm a very laid back and cheerful guy. Other than that I think that I get angry way too easily sometimes.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Don't trust anyone or need anyone to make me happy. Shy but have a weird humour. Try not to look weak but hurt alot on the inside, i'm more emotional than my outer appearance so I look angry and unmoved most of the time XD I'm too clingy as in i find it hard to let go. Hrm...I guess im always striving to meet someone like-minded to me with a mental bond; someone to travel and adventure with. Kinda lost for hope there though.
Thats about it.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
People call me a wise ass.

I don't like being around allot of people.
I quite and usually answer a question with on word or a sarcastic crack.
Once I become fond of you I open up to reveal a cheerful, sweet, and charming man.

Only to woman though. My compassionate side rarely shows for the same sex. I just play around or talk ****.

You know I really like you if I show my goofy immature side.
^I can come off as annoying for this, but it only means I enjoy your company.
People tell me I'm funny.
People say I'm cold sometimes because I don't take to emotional situations well.
I sometimes don't have explanations to my actions.
I mean well but it just doesn't come out the way I want it.
I'm not quick to anger; in-fact I take allot of ****. But once I'm past my limit fitnesses say I'm a force to be reckoned with.
If there has ever be one "R" I felt more then the other, it is regret.
I regret many things I just never admit it.
Mentally I am very hard.
I don't have an emotional side. In my family weakness of any kind ment
severe mental abuse.

I have learned to take my past of mental abuse and turn it into my strength.
I'm not one person.
I have never been one.
The sooner you except what's wrong and use to your advantage the sooner you'll become stronger.

Pretty much I'm an Rubix cube... Figure me out.:lol:

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I`m a happy go-lucky student!
Quite a shy person, with very little patience and talktive sometimes. It`s easy to irritate and/or anger me, but beside that i`m quite a nice, but weird guy.

The dark knight

People tell me I'm the coldest person they have met. Alot of people call me selfish. Others call me cheerful. Adults call me a old soul. I can get mad quickly. And at times I stay calm.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm a very happy person. I like being in a good mood and I like cheering up the people around me. I'm very random and I talk a lot but I change subjects very easily. My mind works in mysterious ways, and most people find it hard keeping up. People say I work too hard but meh, it is what it is. They also say I'm hysterical. I'm convinced it's not what I say that's funny, but how I say it.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
TimeLord;151066 said:
im a nice person but can defend my self if i need to :lol:

I definitly agree with the first bit :D and the second bit too haha :p

Well.....I'm a nice girl......I can get very nasty if you go the wrong way with me......I'm a great laugh at parties :lol: and I do anything at all for my friends. It's that relationship where they say "jump" and I say "how high?"
and advice - I'm an evil cow on monday mornings. Believe me.....<_< :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'm a Funny & kind asshole...and a slacker

It's the easiest way I can describe myself. I enjoy holding doors open for people, carrying books for those over burdened, and telling jokes to any and all people that cross my path.

But on the flip side I can be mean as well, I enjoy dead baby jokes and like poking fun at those who have died with complete disreguard of how long it's been since their passing or who may be in the room.

I'm not heartless I just genuinely don't find anything wrong with it.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I am a enigma, people tell me that im difficult to figure out, in my own words i would say too sensible for my own good, too mature for my own good, i am a swot, i tend to get top marks but i can also dance, act, kinda sing in my own way and im sporty when i feel like it, i tend to keep my emotions to myself and i like to work my problems out myself, my friends used to say i was uptight and far too serious but i think ive lightened up alot at least i think i have, well i hope i have

Sparda™

Just below...

Adaptive
Communicative
Inquisitive
Intellectual/Mentally Oriented
Curious
Charming
Multitasking
Entertaining
Upbeat
Witty
Imaginative
Inventive
Clever
Youthful
Adventurous
Creative

:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I don;t know what kind of person I am,so I let others judge who I am.

Other than that,I like girls very much.^_^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Hmmm...well, I gained a reputation in a class once for being perky. :D I also have a bit of a sarcastic streak, and I cuss like a sailor when I'm around friends and family. I am also very much a tomboy.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Caring
Sensitive
Loveable
Fragile
Weak
Sociable with people I know
Cheerful
Happy-go-lucky
Understanding
Artistic/Creative