• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Kind of Person r u??

Janny

Dines with dementia
Sure, everyone has good and bad traits, but I doubt anyone needs the help of a professional shrink more than me. I'm crazy, obsessive, antisocial, lazy beyond belief, talentless, have no team spirit, and have no motivation for anything.

I'll surely pass my first job interview with that kind of description :lol:

RannaBebop

Super Shy i wear my heart on my sleeve forgive people way to easily but im also super energetic love to make people laugh ... people have called me a bubbly person before once i get over the shyness that is which take a while :/... Adventrous and Creative too :D

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
DeviRyuuD;151168 said:
hm, what about Denatta herself? =)

Don't worry, i will talk about myself ^_^

----------------------------------------
Ima a super forgiver girl, I always forgive anyone who is being me angry or something like that I CAN CONTROL MYSELF......
I always like to getup early in the morning, Don't like the lazy people....and I used to be apolite girl...
exactly I love all my friends who r good with me,....I'd like to study hard cuz i like my school..and if i do anything, i will not let it easily ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
DemonSlayer6;151134 said:
Caring
Sensitive
Loveable
Fragile
Weak
Sociable with people I know
Cheerful
Happy-go-lucky
Understanding
Artistic/Creative
Laid back - Lazy
Random
Stupid - Dorky
Imaginitive

And that's it ^_^
im like demonslayer. but i don't know if im understanding... not always thought

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Sarcastic to the extreme (I can reply to anything with it), bit anti-social and apparently funny. I'm not so sure on the last one though...

Nymphatina

Premium
i'm a calm person, mostly, but i worry 2 much at timez and i trust very few peepz. I'm not really much of a people person :p
most of the time i like bein' random and i juzz love humor (i love makin' peepz laugh)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm a loving person, who would fight for love.

I'm passionate and caring, and I'm easy to talk to ^_^

Top Bottom