• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the most helpful style to you in DMC 3

Lucifer(the weapon)

Well Trickster has help me the most since it was the first style i mastered but i honestly love Royal Guard now, its so OP when u know the timing xD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I still love Royalguard (I generally love guard moves in action games), and Vergil's unstoppable guard would have been nice in the SE.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Trickster. Just because the name sounds right for me. Even if the game isn't a Western RPG, why not choose by name? Besides, I just kill everything I see, anyway. The game may as well have a Smooth Killer style just because there's tons of people who play the game the same way. Haven't beaten it yet, though. Get irritated at it too fast...

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;294765 said:
Gunslinger all the way. ^_^

I have to agree.

I've mained Trickster before, it felt like such a limited moveset.
I've mained Swordmaster, it's epic, my second favorite.
I can't stand narrow movesets... so no Royalguard.

But Gunslinger... It's charge shot made the Ebony & Ivory alot more useful and the Artemis can lock several times on one target. The massive damage I can do with these simple combos who doesn't stop me from using my normal attacks for as long time as Swordmaster does.
The Gunslinger role also has alot more situation-creating moves. Such as how Ebony and Ivory can easily open up alot more combo abilities and the Artemis can always support with either lock ability without disrupting my swordfighting.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
1st: Royalguard: Royal Release!HAH!
2nd: Swordmaster: Dance Macabre!HAH!
3rd: Gunslinger: Sniper!HAH!
4th: Trickster: Air Trick!HAH!

Royalguard rules!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Sword master for the most part I prefer up close and personal tests of skill over running shooting or hiding on the defensive.

The Dark Knight Sparda

The Legendary Dark Knight
undoubtly quicksilver....
i really wonder why they didn't include quicksilver in the 4th dmc game :(
though my favourite one is doppelganger; playing dmc3 with my friends makes that game perfect

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Trickster. I've become legendary at dodging stuff in DMC 3. It's the only class that's fully upgraded.

Next closest class is Sword master. Royal Guard just seems to be created to annoy the f outta me all the time. So I gave up learning it.

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Gunslinger all the way. It sounds cool, and it's useful for Artemis. When I'm not using that, I use Swordmaster. Trickster and Quicksilver are awesome too, and Doppleganger lets a friend play with me... too bad I don't have any friends. Royal Guard only exists to make me punch through the screen and break my hand. Oh, and it's boring. Too limited...

miggydb

trickster for me, well im new to this devil may cry thing, im seriously nothing w/o trickster
am i like too late for playing dmc 3? finished dmc 4 :) and going down

SakuraAddictive

" Power, Give me more ... POWER "
TRICKSTER save my life for Dante :D
if I could only combine Trickster and Swordmaster xD

..I haven't finish Vergil yet ... I guess he's expert in DarkSlayer :3

Top Bottom