• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the most helpful style to you in DMC 3

just trickster,this is the best,ive never been good at any other, even wen I play as vergil I got alot of trouble wit dark slayer.

Niloufar

Gunslinger's my favorite, got so used to it that i can't get along with any other style at all :s

aka958

Don't trust people
Trickster is really helpful in many occasions, but so are the other styles.

There is no definite style that could help you. Once before I hated Gunslinger, now It's the only thing I use. Trickster and Swordmaster ain't as fun as Gunslinger anymore.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
sword master just so i can dance macabre sword master is the best cause its weird in shooters im a sniper but in games with guns and melee i melee some demons up

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trickster and Royal Guard.
Especially when fighting Vergil. That airtrick can be countered with a double trickster - if you push the left stick at the right time Dante can scoot aside and move in behind Vergil in two strokes - and you can block Vergil's hit with Royal Guard. Only once though, he breaks through it pretty easy.
Anyway. Sorry. I'm just happy I can finally post in this board. ^_^

Joel94

swordmaster hands down. i love playing with beowulf and nevan (mostly because i really play the guitar haha)

exousus

well... it seems to me that trickster it`s the easiest to use, and the most rewarding as well... I first finished the game on trickster and it was pretty hard when I tried a redo but with other styles... i had the impression that i`m a sitting duck... but i most certainly like how flashy the gunslinger is... also swordmaster...I played with these only cuz they look so damn cool

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
gunslinger is my favourite but in boss fights swordmaster or trickster.i really couldnt handle the royal guard style

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Trickster of course...A really helpful style if you don't wanna get yourself killed when fighting with Vergil...Its like a quick escape...lol

Top Bottom