• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is The Last Anime You Watched?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.That anime is really addicting till I watch it too many times.:)

ddly1.jpg

Plot Summary: In their closed-off underground village, Kamina and Simon chafe at the limits imposed by the village elder. Yet all this will change, when Simon stumbles across a fantastic device - just as the village's peace is broken by a violent intrusion.

Anyone who likes mecha,adventure,action should watch this anime.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just got Romeo X Juliet DVD and watched a few episodes of it.That anime is superb.

romeoxjulietlogoxy6.jpg

PLOT

In the fantastical aeropolis of Neo Verona, the noble house of Capulet had ruled peacefully for generations - until fourteen years ago, when the ancient grudge held by the rival house of Montague led to a mutiny, and the Capulets were disposed and all wiped out in a bloody coup. Now, as Neo Verona suffers under the thrall of its new masters, the fates of two star crossed lovers are about to become tragically entwined... As the citizens of the city suffer, the Capulet clan struggles to strike a blow against their enemies, and the Montagues tighten their grasp on power, an unlikely love blossoms between Romeo and Juliet - but in the face of such adversity, this ill-fated love may be doomed from the outset. Triumph or tragedy; only fate knows what awaits Romeo and Juliet...

The story begins with flashback to an infant Juliet escaping the massacre of the Capulet family at the hands of Laertes Montague. It then flash forwards fourteen years later with Montague ruling the fantasy land Neo Verona with an iron fist; Juliet helps the common folk in a Robin Hood-like fashion while Romeo protests his father's cruelty. They meet by coincidence at the Rose Ball and fall in love at first sight. However, when Juliet turns sixteen and learns the truth of her heritage, her love becomes conflicted between revolution and devotion.

P.S - A great anime.Great animation,characters,story and soundtrack

the last anime i saw was Deltora Quest

The Shadow Lord, a demon from the Shadowlands, has taken over Deltora by destroying a magical object known as the Belt of Deltora, which is Deltora's only protection against him. Throughout the course of the anime, Lief, Barda and Jasmine travel around the land of Deltora to return the seven gems (the Diamond, the Emerald, the Lapis Lazuli, the Topaz, the Opal, the Ruby and the Amethyst Which also stands for Deltora hence the name Deltora Quest) to the belt and save the land

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I just finished Gurren Lagann today... it was a lot better towards the ending cuz well... it was.... Viral is so awesome!

Gah! Chaos you keep watching things I'm watching DX.... :lol: Great minds think alike I suppose

Kaihedgie

Demon Lord Dante. Last episode

Godawful anime and horribly offensive to religious fanboys (i.e. GOD IS THE BAD GUY)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Strawberry Panic. I find it rather cute even though there is no english dub. Then again, I thank god for it cause it'd sound really fake.

Top Bottom