• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Is The Last Anime You Watched?

RannaBebop

Bleach and it suked cause it was in Filler eps but YAYS fillers are over and no we are going back to the main story! :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Karas

karasno2.jpg

Plot Summary

The old Karas is dead, killed by an evil ex-Karas who now named himself Ekou. He started a series of murders against humanity by making his loyal youkai drain the body fluids from humans. Otoha ,a young man who just woke from a coma, is chosen to be the new Karas. Him and his trainer, Yurine, start the fight against the evil forces of darkness that are triyng to conquer the city of Shijuku. (From:Animenewsnetwork.com)

This anime is super good.Cool fighting scenes,great graphics,by mixing 3d and 2d graphics,etc.The story is a bit confusing,but good story.Only 6 episodes,as the production of the anime costs a lot.A must watch for action lovers.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Arwen;130120 said:
Elfen Lied. Love that anime

yeah, breasts and blood, but the plot of it is amazing, i have seen 2 episodes and i cant wait to watch more
but i have to watch one episode a day on weekdays, otherwise my parents will see XD

Top Bottom