• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

berto

I Saw the Devil
There's a PSN sale and I bought the first Syberia on the PS3 and Psychonauts on the PS4.

I've heard of Syberia but never played it. Never seen gameplay footage or look up reviews but people keep talking about it and a few seem to like it. I'll give it a try just for a few. It was cheap so I don't mind if it turns out to be less than interesting.

Last edited:

Kaede

I need more power
Apparently a friend is buying mii a Manga book as an early Christmas present... I have a suspition it's Platinum End.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My copy of the "Gundam: Reconguista in G" boxset has finally arrived. I've heard interesting things about this series so I'm going in with low expectation which is a bit of a shame as this was supposed to be the original director's big return after 14 years.

Still, anything to support European releases of Gundam so hopefully we can get the good series down the line.
dkolzVZm.jpg
yRegQ2Fm.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My copies of "Legend of the Phantom Thief Lupin" have arrived. You may remember me posting a long while back about getting "Aventurier: Arsene Lupin" well this is the sequel series to that manga. Whereas the original series adapted Maurice Leblanc's first book which contained nine short stories, this one tackles some of the novels including "Arsene Lupin vs Herlock Sholmes" and "The Hollow Needle"! :thumbsup:

d9dHjHTl.jpg

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
With the big PSN sale this week I decided to buy Darksider II Deathinitive (yeah I know I have it on ps3 but why not have it again? Its good). I also bought Shadow of Mordor GOTY!

Skagewid

Thanks to Black friday , i have just bought Street Fighter V, Left 4 Dead bundle ( include first and second chapter ), Half life 2 : episode one , episode two and deathmatch and dulcis in fundo Dark Soul : Prepare to die Edition.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I traded in Ratchet and Clank, God of War 3 (PS4), and Resident Evil 4 (PS4) on Black Friday, and got Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for 10 bucks

Top Bottom