• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Meg

preztel M&Ms, and three new books; Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn, In the President's secret service by Ronald Kessler, and The No Asshole Rule by. Robert Sutton, PhD.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
The Unreal Tournament pack from Steam and the Alias series 2, 3, 4 and 5 boxsets. I bought series 1 to see if I liked it.. and I ****ing loved it so I'm buying the rest now.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I bought myself a Yoshi t-shirt for myself, and got my best a Bowser shirt that says, "Like a boss." from Hot Topic, then got some winter clothes, newest issue of the Ratchet and Clank comic, then some beef jerky and diet coke.

Keaton

Premium
Demon's Souls (Black Phantom Edition) - PS3
Pre-Owned (pretty much mint, must've been too hard for the original owner) complete with all its bonus goodies, pre-owned price, minus discount means it was less than £20 -- super ^^

Although, I do hope to best it (gulp!)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;292138 said:
Demon's Souls (Black Phantom Edition) - PS3
Pre-Owned (pretty much mint, must've been too hard for the original owner) complete with all its bonus goodies, pre-owned price, minus discount means it was less than £20 -- super ^^

Although, I do hope to best it (gulp!)

Do tell me what that's like, I want to get a copy.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Bottle of Coca Cola and two Kellogg's Squares bars, marshmallow and chocolate caramel

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;292180 said:
Do tell me what that's like, I want to get a copy.

Started playing the first (tutorial level), the control style is actually really interesting, Attacking and Defending (with melee) are assigned to the shoulder buttons, and enemies are already pretty tough (because of the infamiliararity* of the controls).

Died first time at the feet of my first giant boss, pretty cool, but then my connection died lol so I had a break ^^

I'd reccomend it, but, unless your going to buy it preowned, I'd wait until it's released as a PS3 Classics game ;)

*not sure if it is even a word

Top Bottom