• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Ahahah, I wouldn't think anyone's quite that dim. :lol:

Also, personally I haven't liked Linkin Park since Meteora, but that's just me, normally I'm an advocate for change, but they took it too far, gone from their nu-metal roots to trying and failing to be like Pendulum.
*Sadfaise*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Final Fantasy XIII Collectors Edition on PS3.
Duran Duran Big Thing Album Collectors Edition.WHOOT!
CSI: Dark Motives on DS and Ninja Gaiden II on 360.
Toys for Tilly, DVD Cases and Lunch. :D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I just bought new bed sheets, quilt, quilt case, pillows and pillow cases, its gonna be a nice night in the land of nod tonight^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;284827 said:
^ Ahahah, I wouldn't think anyone's quite that dim. :lol:

Also, personally I haven't liked Linkin Park since Meteora, but that's just me, normally I'm an advocate for change, but they took it too far, gone from their nu-metal roots to trying and failing to be like Pendulum.
*Sadfaise*

I really want them to start making the music they used to and stop making this radio friendly commercial stuff. Hybrid Theory is to this day one of my fave albums ever and ive heard a lot of bands and albums in my time. Linkin Park seemed to get worse the more albums they released to the point where i have the new album but have only listened to 2 tracks on it and both were awful and havent bothered with the rest.

Chaos Master;284892 said:
Just bought Daughtry's new album Leave This Town and Three Days Grace's new album Life Starts Now. :D

Didnt know Daughtry had a new album out, i shall look that up now. That 3 Days Grace album is pretty good too.

On Topic: Ive just purchased 3 christmas presents for my girlfriend.

The Tattoo Chronicles by Kat Von D (Book)
LA Ink Series 3 (DVD)
The Crow (DVD)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;286553 said:
Didnt know Daughtry had a new album out, i shall look that up now. That 3 Days Grace album is pretty good too.

Sorry, I got mixed up. Daughtry's latest album, Leave This Town is not really new because it is a 2009 release. I just bought it and I thought it was released recently. Sorry for the confusion.

Just bought Greatest Hits by Foo Fighters. I like the compilation. :D

Captain Ren

Tribble
in all, recently...

God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
some clothes
food
The exorcist (Bluray)
the fourth Kind (bluray)
Dead Zone season 5

and some random stuff

aka958

Don't trust people
2 Magic The Gathering: Scars of Mirrodin booster packs.

Ape Escape Portable

Devil May Cry 4 PS3

I finally have all Devil May Cry games! YES YES YES YES!!!

Top Bottom