• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
2 new 64GB flashdrives for my writing because my old ones disappeared and those were my only backups. Paid to renew a subscription. And 80 new cards (okay, okay, 16 packs...that's what they're sold as) on Fable Fortune OF WHICH I ONLY RECIEVED THREE NEW CARDS THAT I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE. :grumpy:

Thinking about buying some eggrolls soon.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Kiddo's birthday gifts:

612QwKJw2aL._SX522_.jpg

61ZTjkbRkbL._SY355_.jpg

611rREmXOOL._SY355_.jpg

(The last of which was ordered first, but will probably be late). ^^;

Also, more comics through Kindle.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pink hair for Jessica (don't ask, it was cheaper than a car), a new phone for Jessica (who knew that repeatedly dropping your iPhone would cause it to break?) and some cheap clothes from work. Cheap as in free. Because if I nab them before they get priced up, they're mine for nowt.

I love my job so much it's unreal...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Shadow, @Rebel Dynasty - (From your posts on the previous page) I guess you could say you’re both...fully booked.

Sorry, but I just had to get back into the joke making process. That was just practice. They might get better (probably not).

I just got pizza. I also preordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Croft Edition for the fiancée as it comes out around her birthday.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Big shop.

I hate the Big Shop.

Sooo much money on food that will either be eaten before it's been put away or ignored until there is literally nothing else to make a meal out of aside from baked beans and penne.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
pTf62aKl.jpg

The first two Volumes of "Legend of the Galactic Heroes" a classic Japanese Space Opera and in my opinion, one of the greatest Sci-Fi series of all time. I loved the original OVA back in the 80's to 90's and have been very much enjoying the remake "Die Neue These". So I was very hyped when they announced they were bringing the original novels west for the first time. Can't wait to read it. :thumbsup:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well, I downloaded the RWBY game (For those of you who don't know what that is, RWBY's this really awesome animated series done by Rooster Teeth. You can find the entire series (thus far) on their website and on youtube), I already bought it but I redownloaded the Godzilla game.
Plus a buddy of mine finally got a PS4, so I bought him the complete edition of Witcher 3, I'm a nice guy like that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I need a PS4 so I can play the new Spider-Man game.

Please send all donations via my profile.

Now, back to reality. I just bought pizza, sides and desserts. Yummy!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
£6 on a pointless dance/fitness class that I cannot do, £23.50 on school-related cobblers for the boys and untold billions on my teenage daughter. At least it feels like billions. Either way I'm poor again two days after payday.

Top Bottom