• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
2013 Hatsune Miku calendar and T2 Art Works uncensored. Tony Taka is the man!

GF9000000Returns

I haven been here for a week and now won't come back for a couple more after I beat DmC. Anyway, I brought....

DmC, a cool lamp, and more books for the semester lol.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Most recent thing I've bought is a foot-long Subway Italian bread with pepperoni and cheese toasted with added lettuce... And in writing this my mouth is now drooling and I've suddenly realised I'm really hungry >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
FIG-IPN-4532.jpg

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gorbashou

I bought myself some pride points again when I thought my friend went over the limit yesterday shoving work on my ass. Best buy, it might've just cost a friendship, but I really don't care for a friend not worth keeping.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm just about to buy a weekend at Alton Towers, if that makes any sort of sense. Good old early booking offers...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Miku Hatsune Calendar 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say this before? Sorry for repeating myself if so. It came from Japan all the way to Norway. My precious! Sweet little calendar! I bring you home today Miku and you help me to remember my plans of the days!

Yeah and T2 Works of Tony Taka is safe beside my bed :)

Top Bottom