• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Tekken Tag 2 on 360, Star Trek the next generation season 6 (I now have them all), a sammich, chocolate coins, and a 3 month LIVE membership

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
A little Welsh book for my friend for when she goes to Oz.
Remember your roots girl!
I live near Wales, we might know each other xD that would be weird ._.

Watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here, most hilarious show on the planet. (Broadcast from oz :D )

LeoXCV

Single life for life
UMvC3 for 360 Because fighting games is my least played genre (Apart from sport games :p ) so I wanted to start playing them again (Last one I played was Tekken 3 on the PS1 when I was a kid)

Angel General

I got a blue jacket that zips up the middle, even though loads of people have them, I need a warm jacket.
Oh, and two pots of jelly stuff that is actually soap - it's so cool *-* Christmas presents for le brother :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Buzz Lightyear for Jake. Only problem now is he cannot understand why he won't come to life and talk to him. So he just shakes Buzz yelling "HI! HI! YOU WANT PLAY?"

Angel General

Revision guides... >_>
burning-book-001.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Angry birds trilogy (ps3), DMC anime on BLU~RAY, a bacon baguette... and exchanged two games for a Shadow and Tails keyring and A Nathan Drake sackboy keyring.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Final Fantasy Advent Children. Special Edition from USA. This version include the Venice film festival footage.

Top Bottom