• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Nintendo Power, Electronic Gaming, and Playstation magazines.

Oh! And Kirby's 20th Anniversary Dream Collection Special Edition but that was awhile ago.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
a plastic tub of Celebrations (for mum and me, because dad has bogged off for the evening), an xbox 360 magazine, a sammich and a top up for my mobile.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Tickets to see the advance screening of The Hobbit in the Cardiff IMAX :3

the-hobbit-movie-e1343383853962.jpg

I CANNAE WAIT! :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Cancelled my preorder on Dragon's Dogma because I've no idea how long it's gonna take with ShopTo. Still so expensive everywhere else. . .

DissonantDemon

Hey guys :)
I pre-ordered Devil May Cry DmC for the Xbox 360 for my little sister. (I had already pre-ordered my copy for the PS3 months ago) I also pre-ordered both God of War; Ascension and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Another psn card, xbox live points (just a question, what's with all the friggin' packaging on these things?!), another christmas present for mum, and sammiches... i think thats it...

Frazz

General gamer
Pre ordered BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition and am waiting to do the same for a UK SPECIAL EDITION FOR DmC I mean seriously when are we getting one? :)

Top Bottom