• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Had to pay for mum's video games since her gift card didn't want to go through. /==

Edit: Actually, I'd like to ammend this: I also bought 3 Birthday Massacre CDs (Looking Glass, Pins And Needles, and Hide And Seek), Fable II's limited edition guide, Fable III DLC, and Skyrim. ^_^

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Food! Lots of food! Delicious food and dinners to make. I am getting da cookin feelin yo!

This

$%28KGrHqN,!jkFD0LDoe-FBQ-DH3K30Q~~60_35.JPG

I already have Classic Sonic, I just needed Amy.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Killzone Trilogy, BioShock Infinite, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fear Effect, Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix, Sheep, Dog n' Wolf (PS1 games), Saints Row the Third (PS3), colouring pens and crayons (you can get some nice colours out of them... ie, they aren't just for kids), Artists Mannequin, a box to store CD's, some sammiches and paid a few more bills....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Official Xbox 360 magazine (the demo disc doesn't work... again), 2100 Microsoft points, Sleeping Dogs PS3 Essentials (£10!), and a game I said that I would never get, but I did because it was on offer (£25!) the new Tomb Raider.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 for £5, bargain :cool:
Not played a FF game yet, I've wanted to for a long time but never got round to buying one. When my friend said he was willing to part with them for £5 I jumped at that opportunity to finally play them :p

Top Bottom