• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Hmm let's see.

I recently bought myself a rosewood coloured Michael Kors watch and a couple of skinny jeans from A|X.

I'm a happy camper :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fault Service!! Game CG. Got it today! Time to study and xxx. See ya!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
5 Splash Landings Waterpark Tickets for the first weekend of Easter - could be mayhem but it'll still be fun :D

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
5 Splash Landings Waterpark Tickets for the first weekend of Easter - could be mayhem but it'll still be fun :D

Is that Alton Towers? Fantastic place if so, i've been a few times and it was always fun.

I bought Soul Calibur 2 on gamecube and a new jumper from my local sportshop, it's been getting really cold here and i went to put one on, only to find that alot of them are either too big or their condition isn't the best so... yeah. Clothes shopping! An oddly enjoyable experience.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Black Butler Vol VIII curtesy of Shadow ^_^
I opted for the cheapest post from America which could take up to a month. Gives me time to finish Small Gods:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Is that Alton Towers? Fantastic place if so, i've been a few times and it was always fun.
Yeah - we've stayed at the hotel before and been to the theme park a fair bit, but never the waterpark. My autistic son loves water, so we're going to take him at Easter for the first time ever. It also gives us a chance to let him take a look around the hotel because he's going to be staying there in May for a weekend at the theme park.

We only live about 45 minutes away from Alton Towers, but because we don't have a car we rarely get to go. If we ever do get a car, the first thing I'm getting (after, like, petrol or something) is an annual pass to that place. It's far more family-friendly than it used to be. I used to live closer to Thorpe Park which used to be somewhere in the middle of Chessington and Alton Towers - now that's gone crazy adrenaline junkie mental and Alton Towers has provided more for kids.

Only downside with the waterpark is (aside from having to wear a swimsuit after having 3 kids - bleurgh) is that I have to remove my glasses and without them I cannot see more than 30cm in front of my face clearly. Could be interesting...

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Yeah - we've stayed at the hotel before and been to the theme park a fair bit, but never the waterpark. My autistic son loves water, so we're going to take him at Easter for the first time ever. It also gives us a chance to let him take a look around the hotel because he's going to be staying there in May for a weekend at the theme park.

We only live about 45 minutes away from Alton Towers, but because we don't have a car we rarely get to go. If we ever do get a car, the first thing I'm getting (after, like, petrol or something) is an annual pass to that place. It's far more family-friendly than it used to be. I used to live closer to Thorpe Park which used to be somewhere in the middle of Chessington and Alton Towers - now that's gone crazy adrenaline junkie mental and Alton Towers has provided more for kids.

Only downside with the waterpark is (aside from having to wear a swimsuit after having 3 kids - bleurgh) is that I have to remove my glasses and without them I cannot see more than 30cm in front of my face clearly. Could be interesting...

I've been there twice, it's a total riot and i do agree about Chessington and Alton Towers, as much as i enjoy thrillathons, Chessington only does that one thing and Thorpe only does that and wet rides. Alton has a large variety of stuff and if i lived closer to it i'd use that as my choice for when i go to theme parks.

Both times i went i went to the waterpark hotel and it's probably the nicest place as well as having one of the more entertaining water parks i've been to. You can get prescription swimming goggles as far as i know, i'd take a look into it if you'd like to make full use of the swimming area but then i have the same problem and i haven't bothered so it's all down to how much it bothers you i suppose :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've been there twice, it's a total riot and i do agree about Chessington and Alton Towers, as much as i enjoy thrillathons, Chessington only does that one thing and Thorpe only does that and wet rides. Alton has a large variety of stuff and if i lived closer to it i'd use that as my choice for when i go to theme parks.

Both times i went i went to the waterpark hotel and it's probably the nicest place as well as having one of the more entertaining water parks i've been to. You can get prescription swimming goggles as far as i know, i'd take a look into it if you'd like to make full use of the swimming area but then i have the same problem and i haven't bothered so it's all down to how much it bothers you i suppose :D
Prescription swimming goggles? This interests me greatly...mind you, you're not allowed goggles on the slides (as far as I know) so knowing Jake he'll want to be on them the whole time :lol:

The hotel staff are great, from what I found last time we stayed there. I'd recommend that place to anyone...ok, so it's expensive and all but you really feel like you're getting value for money and I didn't regret a single penny I spent whilst there. Should be great :D

Also, just about to take the kids to Build-a-Bear in Birmingham (an hour on the train...I must be mental) - so that'll be the best part of a billion pounds gone by the end of the afternoon :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lots of pieces of felt fabric, and some polystyrene eggs *those are for two different projects*, postcards of Capt. Kirk, Spock also a postcard of the 'A view to a Kill' (James Bond) poster, a book about cats and headphones for my computer.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Bought The Birthday Massacre's Violet and Walking With Strangers albums not five minutes ago. I <3 TBM.

Top Bottom