• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I suppose :) I guess they are most likely planning something for Vergil, so perhaps it'll be good about his return :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ you should start that as a new topic man :) but Vergil's entrance given it's "lame" wouldn't destroy, but certainly hugely damage the dmc series.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Vergil will probably comeback......The "evil" guys always do. Then again Vergil isn't evil in my perspective. As some people already know.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
at the end of 3 he was good peeps :) but the corruption may've done something to him for him to return bad :) I dunno...

Oh, and I meant that you should make a thread called "What would destroy Devil May Cry" Vergil-Yamato.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i only have one question how did Yamato get broken in the first place
i mean its made of Demonic metal right and thats the strongest thing in DMC.

Vergil_Yamato

I have the answer to that question

Ok yamato broke because it was connected to vergil and after vergils body got destoryed The sword broke well thats what i think

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I think that Vergil sword transformed into that bigger sword and it broke when Dante defeated him

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i think it was broke in battle with Mundus in DMC 3 then Vergil gave in so he could fight on to see the day when he fights Dante again

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm going for the theory that a shard of Vergil's spirit lies dormant within the Yamato, and when Nero obtains it, Vergil beings to once again awaken, obtaining the Yamato seems to draw out a dormant something within Nero, hell, even his Devil Trigger has the spirit of Vergil's behind him.

Nero uses a LOT of Vergil's battle quotes when executing attacks...And something about Nero mentioning the voice echoing in his mind, "Power...Give me more power!" just gives a rather large hint of Vergil there, I honestly think that something of Vergil is left within the Yamato, just waiting...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;86286 said:
Vergil has nothing to do with the Devil Bringer, or Nero at all. Sparda is the key to all of this mystery.
Which will lead you to nothing because spard was a pussy and ran off and he has nothing to do with the plot. In fact I dont even see were you got that theory from, if its not vergil it isnt anyone, period.

p.s I will beleive this outlandish theory when one of you give me some solid evidence.

p.s.s I must be takeing the name guru wrong because if it implys youve play every game beat all of the modes memeorized the diaalogue watch the anime and read the novels andddddddddddd live breath dmc then I guess im a dmc guru if not correct me.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
So what, was he a brave pussy for just disapearing?

For all of you sparda fans, I never saw what was so special. In my opinion Nero is far better then sparda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom