• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ see ya Azure - bows and waves goodbye- :)

Yeah I sure would get in on that whole angry mob thing :) either that or refuse to play dmc until he's back - can I really resist dmc..uh...uh.. oh no I couldn't... -

Sparda™

Well, after the success DMC3 had with Vergil on It, I wonder why the hell Nero was introduced to the series. They could have done Vergil the protagonist lol.

But as I've said in another thread made here, DMC4 was just a test game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah :) who thinks it went down well? I think it did okay :) 3 for me was better though :) and I would like Vergil to not only return, but be the main protagonist :)

Sparda™

^ Yeah, but now that Nero has been introduced, I'd like to see the triad Dante, Vergil and Nero together, and why not, Sparda returning in DMC5.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ well some may agree it to be too soon :) perhaps in 6 maybe :) but if in 5 then that'd be an awesome game :) however, peeps are going to wanjt more explained on Nero which is why I wonder how "if they are" going to bring Vergil back whilst at the same time still have room for Dante :) I dunno it's gonna be tough as to who to have dominating the series in the next games :) however if it's all Nero then "bad move. and thumbs down from me". Dante still needs his boots fixed firmly into the very soil of dmc, and Nero can't possibly be expected to become more popular than the awesomely cool and stylish protagonist Dante "can he?" I think not.

Vergil surely needs to return as a huge part - to fill in for all the time he spent away- and I would like to see him team up with his bro, and possibly Nero too in one game :) perhaps have 5 with Vergil and Nero, and 6 with Vergil and Dante :) and then 7 -if it gets so far- with Sparda :)

Sparda™

I think that, If done right, all of them can have their equal role in the series, with Dante being the one that brights more lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
.lol. I suppose :) but you have to agree that they have to be careful and play their cards right :) if they don't leave room for those besides Nero then it'll only go downhill.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
sweet :) that'd be good if they do manage to bring back Verg and fit it all in :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:) .lol. Well does anybody care about how good they make the explanation as to where he has been?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah, I hope they don't screw that up if he is to return :) that'd be a huge disaster.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I totally agree with you :) plus it'd destroy dmc altoghether.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, perhaps not destroy entirely :) but it'd seriously be lame :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah I agree man :) we have to see what really happens in the future though :) I mean we can't actually confirm what has happened to Vergil :) most likely he is just dead '"if so then that sucks".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom