• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Bringerofchaos: I'm saying that as a theroy, not a truth, which lead me to state this opinion of mine.

Dante Aseroth: As a DMC guru, you're probably right about this whole thing.

Sparda™

AzureNight13;86295 said:
Dante Aseroth: As a DMC guru, you're probably right about this whole thing.

Thanks for the opinion you got on me!;)

It's just that Vergil has been put on purpose to confuse the fans. Although, everything is to be expected from Capcom, I doubt they would throw the evil twin away for just a game appearance.

P.S.: By the way, I've added your MSN to my list...;)

AzureNight13

Premium
Cool, I'm still tryng to download it onto my PS3. but I got a 40 gb so it kinda sucks. I think I'm gonna bribe my dad into getting internet for the actual computer. lol

AzureNight13

Premium
I think if I tell him that if I pay for the internet, I'll give him 10% of my paycheck instead of 15%....that will probably work (I think)

AzureNight13

Premium
Sorry didn't mean to go off topic.

So people are wondering what happened to Vergil then....well he got defeated by Dante.... there we go (ok I knew that everyone knew that. I don't know why I posted this)

Sparda™

^ Didn't meant to offend you, just warn ourselves...;)

Well, Vergil's continuation on the series seems pretty vague If you ask me.

AzureNight13

Premium
No I wasn't offended. I was just having a sped moment....as usual

They really should bring Vergil back to the series. He was awesome.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well he is presumed dead I thought :) I say presumed as I hold hope of his return .lol. :)

AzureNight13

Premium
Well there is a thing called ressurection.....Someone should perform a ressurection ritual so Vergil could come back. Why is that the supposed evil twins always have to die?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Absolutely true Aseroth :) and like I have said many times before, as long as his return is a little bit "dramatic" then that's good enough for me :) - just as long as he returns -

And that is a really good idea Azure :) I mean it is dmc afterall so anything is possible.

Sparda™

I strongly believe he hasn't died, but is somewhere hidden, meditating about what happened around him, and gaining strength.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ That sounds pretty awesome :) would explain why he took a while to return :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yes but will we see? that is the question :) I mean we want him to come back, but will he? I am actually doubting it - which is why I hope he will -

AzureNight13

Premium
CAPCOM better bring him back unless they want a mob of angry Vergil fans on their front door. Bring the pitchforks and torches.

Ok guys I'll be back on later. Got to go to work for a couple of hours. See ya guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom