• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says i got no answers on what happend to vergil he stayed in hell in DMC3 but now Nero has his sword?? how is it possible is Vergil dead?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante4th;85755 said:
As the title says i got no answers on what happend to vergil he stayed in hell in DMC3 but now Nero has his sword?? how is it possible is Vergil dead?

Remember how the storyline goes. Devil May Cry 3 is the first game if we speak about storyline. When we see Vergil again in Devil May Cry 1, he doesn't have Yamato (unless the huge sword that Nelo Angelo carries is some sort of corruption of Yamato) or even if this huge sword is Yamato, Nelo Angelo could have lost it after Dante defeated him.
Otherwise, Vergil could well have lost Yamato even before turning to Nelo Angelo at some point.

The bad guys in Devil May Cry 4 (whose events happen shortly after Devil May Cry 1's, therefore Nelo Angelo/Vergil could be dead, or unable to move, or something along these lines) probably used whatever means they had to collect Devil Arm's and ended up gaining Yamato, which became Nero's shortly after that.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Here is my theory when nelo angelo blew up Yamato/corrupt yamato went with him.

His essence/soul was left floating around or inside yamato when they found it his essence was separated in panic Vergil flew into the nearest host..........Nero.

Sparda™

^ Why all the theories of Vergil are around Nero?! Why!

For God's Sake, realize that Nero and Vergil are seperate, and Nero is just using the Yamato.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. they link him with Nero because deep down they want Vergil to return through Nero somehow :)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;85784 said:
Otherwise, Vergil could well have lost Yamato even before turning to Nelo Angelo at some point.

The bad guys in Devil May Cry 4 (whose events happen shortly after Devil May Cry 1's, therefore Nelo Angelo/Vergil could be dead, or unable to move, or something along these lines)

So true

Dante Aseroth;85903 said:

Seriously man why?!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;85903 said:

For God's Sake, realize that Nero and Vergil are seperate, and Nero is just using the Yamato.
I will when all the signs stop pointing to it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
BOC has a point :) it's the main believed theory .lol.

aka958

Don't trust people
i got one! Dante talks about to get spardas sword and yamato in dmc4 and he actually gave the order of the sword yamato and Spardas sword so he can get something more challenging for fight.... cuse i heard that they said Gloria gave them spardas sword. gloria= Trish and she is helping Dante right? wait a sec... no it don't work... just with spardas sword not yamato.... well how it ends up we will see later

Hmm i get it now seem's i didnt realy get the mixed story line's never though nelo angelo is vergil .... well i still hope vergil comes back. even if in some kinda miracle ^^

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I have always liked the theory that the Nelo sword is a corrupted version of Yamato (especially if you look at the handle) but I would have thought that Mundus would have taken it away from Vergil after he defeated him following DMC3. After all Mundus' intention was to turn Vergil into a slave, a puppet in order to control him I would leave Spardas sword out of the picture..just incase. I mean we have seen that it isnt just any old Japanese sword after the events of DMC4. The same thing could have happened only the sword could have freed Vergil from Mundus' control.

How it ended up in the orders hands is a mystery to me. Maybe after Dante defeated Mundus it was a bit of a free for all for the sword. I seem to remember reading that after Mundus was defeated there was a bit of a power struggle among the big demons and Berial was part of it.

Sparda™

^ I know that part you're referring to, the power struggle thing. Yamato is the sword that Sparda used 2000 years ago to seal the true Hell Gate in Fortuna, and so is the only key to open these gates or destroy them, as Dante does from afar while slashing with the sword in the air.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Keep in mind that this whole theory with Vergil started simply because Nero said he wanted more power...WOW guys. Pfft.

Im not saying that this theory isn't possible, but as I have said before, Vergil isn't the only one who wants power. Id like some power, I guess that means Sparda must be my distant ancester or something.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Good one, up stairs.
To tell you the truth, Sparta is my grandpa's cousin.
Because I want power since I was three.
(Power to walk without adults' helping.)

Sparda™

Stop saying that Vergil is Nero, or has something to do with him, 'cause It's getting ridiculous! GOD!!!:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom