• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bringerofchaos;86595 said:
I am sorry I am a person that bases their opinions on fact rather then blind favoritism.

I'm sorry but I fail to see how you can call that "Fact", so you think Nero is better than Sparda, understandable considering there hasn't been a significant amount of information released around him, but still, what you say is little more than opinion, just like this.

I for one prefer Sparda, don't ask me why, and it's not blind favoritism, just opinion, so really, your opinion is no more valid than anyone elses, your view on Nero is just as acceptable as Dante's view on Sparda, but what you appear to be doing is trying to put your own view above that of everyone else, bring yourself back down to earth and try and realise, everyone's opinion is just as valid as yours.

Vergil_Yamato

To be honest will dont know how good/powerful sparda was and i hope they make a sparda game for xbox 360
Or a devil may cry mmorpg BTW can any one send me devil may cry pictures via email and a link to the devil may cry story

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Angelo Credo;86609 said:
I'm sorry but I fail to see how you can call that "Fact", so you think Nero is better than Sparda, understandable considering there hasn't been a significant amount of information released around him, but still, what you say is little more than opinion, just like this.

I for one prefer Sparda, don't ask me why, and it's not blind favoritism, just opinion, so really, your opinion is no more valid than anyone elses, your view on Nero is just as acceptable as Dante's view on Sparda, but what you appear to be doing is trying to put your own view above that of everyone else, bring yourself back down to earth and try and realise, everyone's opinion is just as valid as yours.
Go back afew pages and you will see what I ment about FACTS

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Bringerofchaos your the third person I've met who has been acting childish about Nero being in the game. And to be honest it's starting to p*ss me off. I'm not a Nero fan, but I'm not complaining about him in the game. He's in the series rather we like it or not. so stfu. I'm sorry that I sound like a b*tch

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
AzureNight13;86618 said:
Bringerofchaos your the third person I've met who has been acting childish about Nero being in the game. And to be honest it's starting to p*ss me off. I'm not a Nero fan, but I'm not complaining about him in the game. He's in the series rather we like it or not. so stfu. I'm sorry that I sound like a b*tch
I will clear this up before any more FRIENDS mis understnad what I have been saying.

I love Dante!

I love Vergil!

I love Nero!

I just dislike Sparda!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I know enough about him, and I maybe able to be pursuaded to like him if he does something cool in a new installment of dmc.

Vergil_Yamato

You dont know one knos anything about him all u kno is he turned against mundus and defeated him and his army and closed the hell gate that all u kno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom