• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Happend to Vergil???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNero

Ok well i know for a fact that vergil isnt nero some people think it is since they both have same voice actor

Sparda™

SuperNero;86204 said:
Ok well i know for a fact that vergil isnt nero some people think it is since they both have same voice actor

The voice actor of Vergil is Daniel Southworth, while the voice actor of Nero is Johnny Yong Bosch.

Sparda™

^ Correct!

The true reason that people involve Vergil with Nero, is the blue hovering ghost which appears in Nero's Devil Trigger, believed by fans to be Nelo Angelo/Vergil's demon form.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;86210 said:
^ Correct!

The true reason that people involve Vergil with Nero, is the blue hovering ghost which appears in Nero's Devil Trigger, believed by fans to be Nelo Angelo/Vergil's demon form.

Which I personally believe looks nothing like Nelo.

Poopy X

The best artist.
What will Dante do if Sparta return?
Give him a big hug? "or better yet, how about some kiss from this?"

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I just dont see what Aseroth is saying there are to many things that point to Vergil being inside of him then the other way around.

1-Is it coincidence that a regular HUMAN would have silver hair?

2-Why did his arm seem to come to life when dante poped in?

3- Sure any one can say I want more power butdont you think its to precise to be random when that said person has a arm that is holding yamato and has a giant vergil ghost standing behind his freaking head!

4- Why would yamato REFORM it self to aid some random demon?

5- Why wound nero have access to a move that vergil created himself um summoned swords anyone?

Now I believe there is to much pointing to that it is Vergil than its not.

SuperNero

dude nero looks like dante because he has the blood of sparda in him and his arm didnt come to life when dante appeared he was just hiding his arm in the cast
and nero didnt say he wanted more power he said a voice echoed power give me more power
the sword reformed because nero has the blood of sparda and nero reformed and the moves he can use them because he can use the sword so vergil is not inside nero when they bring vergil back he will have his own body

And remeber vergils sword use to be spardas

And another thing nero isnt a random demon he has the blood of sparda hes somehow related to sparda if anything he could be sparda reborn i doubt it but hes got a more chance of being sparda than being vergil

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
SuperNero;86247 said:
dude nero looks like dante because he has the blood of sparda in him and his arm didnt come to life when dante appeared he was just hiding his arm in the cast
and nero didnt say he wanted more power he said a voice echoed power give me more power
the sword reformed because nero has the blood of sparda and nero reformed and the moves he can use them because he can use the sword so vergil is not inside nero when they bring vergil back he will have his own body

And remeber vergils sword use to be spardas

And another thing nero isnt a random demon he has the blood of sparda hes somehow related to sparda if anything he could be sparda reborn i doubt it but hes got a more chance of being sparda than being vergil
You took everything I said threw it in a blinder and poured it into a cup. If you misunderstood anything I said I will explain.

1- He has the blood of sparda when Vergil possessed him DNA controls all hair and eyes included. Thats what they mean when they say the 'blood' of sparda!

2-It did come to life, look closely at it it isnt glowing(you can see it partially exposed)
Then when dante breaks in it glows. then when dante hits it it opens in the middle which can be seen before this event as being closed.

3- I know what he said!If a voice echoed it surely didnt echoe in the room around him............it echoed in his head .....dum da dum vergil talking to him!

4- THe real reasoon it reformed is as Nero was dieing he lost his concious mind, Vergil being his subconcious mind A.K.A the little voice in your head took this opertunity to save its hide and neros.

5-What I was say was not what you think why would Yamato come to some random demon it came to him because his arm is Vergil and Yamato is vergils sword!

6- Another thing Vergil was right handed so is it just a coincidence that the devil bringer would happen to choose his right arm?

7- What you said made no sense there are no signs what so ever that Nero is Sparda! Then you ask why do they say he has the blood of sparda? Well dont you have the blood of your father? Sense the dna merged sparda blood fused with Neros!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Sorry to say this, but I agree with Bringerofchaos. I know that Nero isn't Vergil, but I agree with those who say that Vergil is possesing Nero's arm. Hell that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom