• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you working on?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
choce.jpg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
choce.jpg

How strange - the post above me is empty, and didn't exist a second ago which is why I posted this one again thinking the page had crashed and the post not been 'sent'. Maybe some kind mod can remove the empty one for meh.

moseslmpg

Master Vergil;285223 said:
Wrote nearly 300 words for the Order fanfic.
Working on Shadow Play (still need to go amend the title).
Will be writing some halloween stuff later while I'm out.
I'm writing a Halloween fic as well, although I don't know if it will be finished by then due to school. But what is yours about?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
@ Lexy, no you not doin a chocobo! EPIC incarnate(especially with yo skills :p)also love the computer screen in the background :D

i think ill start my own random bits thread, but what to start it with *scratches creative gland*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm working on people's nerves.
Aside from that, I got nada.

moseslmpg;285835 said:
I'm writing a Halloween fic as well, although I don't know if it will be finished by then due to school. But what is yours about?

It was going to be a DMC crossover fanfic with another favourite fandom of mine (The Forbidden Game). Would have been something in the lines of, DMC4 Dante has a tough day, falls asleep and dreams about being a kid again, so there would have been lots of Vergil and Eva, and it's obviously Halloween so they go out trick or treating.

A storm rolls in and it starts pouring buckets and the boys duck into a random store to get out of the rain. The random store turns out being a game store with magical/ancient games with a touch of Halloween. Vergil gets into a word war with the guy behind the counter about a specific game, because both believe they know more about it than the other, Dante accidentally breaks something, the boys try to leave but the store owner is pretty mad and wants them to fix the damage.

When they can't, they are magically turned into whatever they're dressed up as and thrown into a world of Halloween nightmare. They're sent on a quest for their freedom, so they have to go to certain places in this world to trick or treat. If it's a trick, it's something nasty that nearly kills them. If it's a treat, it's the token/map/key whatever element they need that will aid them on their quest to the door that leads back to their world.

Obviously being half devils work in their favour and makes the whole thing more fun...until Dante realises he's not just dreaming, that it's all real, and that he's victim to a bored genie (ahem, Julian, ahem =]). I don't know how it ends because I can't see either beating the other so I'm guessing a compromise of some sort is made, possibly revolving around Nero just because I like to diss him.

And then DMC4 Dante 'wakes' up with the doorbell going and comes face to face with a group of kids dressed exactly like him and Vergil in his 'nightmare' and all the hideous creatures he'd come across in that world.
And no, he doesn't give them candy.
BUT. I ran out of time so I didn't even try to write it.

moseslmpg

Woah, that sounds pretty awesome. I know one girl who would love to read it :p. I just started on the third book myself, and they are certainly enjoyable.

If you don't finish today, there's always next year. Although I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you released it before then.

My story doesn't have the same premise but uses a similar gimmick: forced costume triggers. It's more lighthearted though, as I don't think I could support anything too complex with my writing, especially without Manny.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm working on...getting my cosplay ready for tonight. Anyone know how to untangle a long wig? :\ *confused to how it got tangled*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Lexy: Is it the base for your statue? *curious**thinks it looks like chocolate* ^^;

Working on NaNo.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Had a dream about William Shatner last night (dunno why) he inspired me to start another new Star Trek fic.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Shadow;286638 said:
@Lexy: Is it the base for your statue? *curious**thinks it looks like chocolate* ^^;

Working on NaNo.
Yeah. It does look like chocolate thanks to the varnish and the way the light's shining in the shot. But I guess that angle makes it look more so, too. If you can see the colours in real life it looks a lot more matte than that with several colour shades on it rather than just being brown. Maybe I should have made it grey. Or I'll add some 'plant life' to it or something at the end.

Anyhow, body moulding with latex:
chococ.jpg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Laundry. P:

Seriously, though, I'm working on getting caught up in NaNo. Since I'm pretty behind. But I'm kind of creeped out by Daryl's older brother right now - which is good, because he's supposed to be a creeper.

And then the base, which I'm not even close to finished with. I still need to add detail to Vic's jeans and jacket, shade him some more; do everything with Daryl and Derek, including fixing their hair because it's horrible. I'm working on Derek's pants right now, which is why he looks cut in half. >.<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm going to try and attempt at writting a novel. *Takes a deep breath* This is a first for me...I can do it!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Lexy: Maybe...but it looks really good. ^^
@Faust: =D Good luck!

Working on:
~NaNo story
~backstories for two of my OCs
~crocheting a secret project
~x-mas stories...all dozen of them :dry:
~and Mr. Monster (a Vergil story. ._. )

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Shadow;288264 said:
@Lexy: Maybe...but it looks really good. ^^
@Faust: =D Good luck!

Working on:
~NaNo story
~backstories for two of my OCs
~crocheting a secret project
~x-mas stories...all dozen of them :dry:
~and Mr. Monster (a Vergil story. ._. )

Thanks Shadow, good luck yourself! :) I've been getting lots of support so far...and ideas as well from friends!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Faust: =D You're welcome and thank you! I'm glad to hear people are supporting you. It's difficult to be a writer when people don't. :S

Working on:
Well...the same stuff I've been working on, but I'm thinking about drawing something...dunno though, my drawings are kinda...cr@ppy. :/

Top Bottom