• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you working on?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't know what to do next. Or maybe there are too many things to be doing. Desperately need to begin new Alice print series, as I'm currently really unhappy with some of my work. My website and blog need more new header graphics, there are watercolour paintings inked that haven't been painted yet and need doing, and there is a phoenix that needs making, but I don't have the right feathers yet.

Blergh.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I have three English projects to work. And one of my really, really minor characters (named Marcus) who's only mentioned by name decided he wants to be a main character of a horror story where he's blind. So I might work on that in January after NaNo and editing.

moseslmpg

Lexy;284543 said:
I don't know what to do next. Or maybe there are too many things to be doing. Desperately need to begin new Alice print series, as I'm currently really unhappy with some of my work. My website and blog need more new header graphics, there are watercolour paintings inked that haven't been painted yet and need doing, and there is a phoenix that needs making, but I don't have the right feathers yet.

Blergh.
I know how you feel. I have so many projects on the backburner that I've pretty much burned the whole house down by now. The problem with me is that when I have so many things to do, I don't do any because whenever I start on one thing I feel like I'm wasting time on the other thing.

The mythological creatures coming out of eggs seems like a cool idea. You should probably make the eggs slightly different to fit with the theme of the creature. So the phoenix egg could be sitting on a next of coals (or maybe the salamander egg). I was also going to say, maybe you want to give the phoenix a more aquiline, elongated beak. Right now, to me, it seems rather undistinguished for the Jesus Christ of the bird world.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
moseslmpg;284776 said:
I know how you feel. I have so many projects on the backburner that I've pretty much burned the whole house down by now. The problem with me is that when I have so many things to do, I don't do any because whenever I start on one thing I feel like I'm wasting time on the other thing.

There's always the satisfaction of seeing something done to the end and put away. That's what I like. So I can usually focus best when there's a lot to do on the most nearly-finished or most complete piece of work. But that also depends on how much of a love-hate relationship I have with that particular project. Some projects are almost done but I hate them so much finishing them is a pain.

The mythological creatures coming out of eggs seems like a cool idea. You should probably make the eggs slightly different to fit with the theme of the creature. So the phoenix egg could be sitting on a next of coals (or maybe the salamander egg). I was also going to say, maybe you want to give the phoenix a more aquiline, elongated beak. Right now, to me, it seems rather undistinguished for the Jesus Christ of the bird world.
Indeed. Although it is a conceptual development process I'm going through with a view to what can be done on my budget in reality. There's lots I'd love to do, but it needs to have strength or the buyer will just get back to me telling me how all the fancy feathers on the head have bent in transit or something. So I'm working on ways to improve that. To be honest though, right now I'm thinking about money, and the best bet for getting that is to focus on human designs.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have recently to hang my previous project called Darkwarriors,and Im writing now unnamed Bakugan and DMC crossover.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Aw, don't worry! Just keep practicing on it! What I'm currently working on...Trying to find a pattern or making my own and carve it onto a pumpkin. ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm working on -

Credo's Sig
'Ren's Wallpaper
Tonks' Sig
A MVC3 wallpaper
A Halloween pic

I have no time!!!!! Stupid work gets in the way!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Faustinasa: The DMC anime logo. ^^; It kinda...sorta...half collapsed on me, though. *going to need to buy toothpicks now* Have you decided on what to carve your pumkin as? *curious*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Working on...
a spur of the moment thing.
Halloween for DMC and TFG.
Whoop whoop!
So...maybe this won't make the readers happy and they'll probably think 'well if she had time to write that, then why hasn't she updated what we're all waiting for?' but...you know what...Halloween only comes around once a year. I might as well.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Shadow;285158 said:
@Faustinasa: The DMC anime logo. ^^; It kinda...sorta...half collapsed on me, though. *going to need to buy toothpicks now* Have you decided on what to carve your pumkin as? *curious*

Well, this one idea doesn't involve carving but my parents bought two small pumpkins...I want to paint one white and dress it up as a moogle ^_^ As for carving...I want to do something complex this year. Possibly a dragon or tiger :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^Aww. X3 That would be cute. Good luck! ^^ I think for my last pumpkin...I'm gonna do the kanji (sp?) for yin and yang....but it seems too simple. :/

@Master Vergil: =D WOOT for halloween fics! I was gonna do one...then I got lazy. Is it an X-over?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Shadow;285173 said:
^Aww. X3 That would be cute. Good luck! ^^ I think for my last pumpkin...I'm gonna do the kanji (sp?) for yin and yang....but it seems too simple. :/

Thank you! :D And good luck for yourself as well ;) You know, simple isn't bad either ^_^ I might do a simple one if I can't decide what pattern to use o_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wrote nearly 300 words for the Order fanfic.
Working on Shadow Play (still need to go amend the title).
Will be writing some halloween stuff later while I'm out.

Top Bottom