• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you working on?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Shadow;291093 said:
^ Basically you just do it for the challenge and to say "look, I won!" but you do get little print out buttons and I think you can get a shirt. There might be more but I haven't been on the site since NaNo finished. *has been hiding from writing* But, I think it's generally for the experiance.

Hmm. I've been meaning to get some things written for a while now myself. Has anyone here been published? I'd like to know a bit more about the process if anyone has experience to share...

I've got a bit of experience with publishers as an artist... I've had several artworks published in books as covers or illustrations or public posters, but nothing in the way of writing, which I'm sure is a more difficult selection process. However, there is a children's book I started as a project during my final year in uni and never finished, which I might take up again with a view to finding a publisher. The whole process looks to be quite a morass, though, from what I already know.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ALLLLLLLLLLLMOST Finished Nite-Runner, it just needs one more little thing, then it shall be posted.
Working on a taggy-tag thing for Deviant Art. (Sorry its taken so long.)
Some chibis and stuff for Xmas.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wrapping up, no pun intended, my christmas fics for this year (hooray for writing two chapters a night :dry: ) and betaing...all the stuff I need to beta. Also getting ready to start baking sweets this weekend...I'm sick of desserts...and candies and cookies and cakes sound really, really bad right now. XP

Top Bottom