• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you working on?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Progress...

chocobo.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Lexy: It's adorable. ^_^ Though...it makes me wonder, yet again, if chocobos taste like chicken. ._.

Working on NaNo (Only 6000 words to finish! =D) and working on a different non-writing related project. I forgot how bad I was at sewing hems and seams. :S

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Is now also thinking if Chocobos taste like chicken*
I love the tail feathers Lexy.

Making PS3 themes. (Just finished a purple Duran Duran one) Next is Vergil! :D
Still trying to write Nite Runner, then I'm going to wrap some more pressies :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thanks guys. Chocobos do look tasty.

She's almost done but I have to put her on hold for a job interview tomorrow. They want me to design some flyers for my 'test'. *snore*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hehe...I think the fact that chocobos look the way they do is reason enough. >_>

Good luck, Lexy! :)

-

Finished NaNo, but the fic's not done yet, so I'm working on that and something else. Anyone have any crochetting advice? :S *fussing with an annoying stitch*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Shadow;290809 said:
Hehe...I think the fact that chocobos look the way they do is reason enough. >_>

Good luck, Lexy! :)

-

Finished NaNo, but the fic's not done yet, so I'm working on that and something else. Anyone have any crochetting advice? :S *fussing with an annoying stitch*

Thanks. :3

Btw, what is nano? Is is a creative writing competition or something like that?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You're welcome. ^_^

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. :) It takes place all November. Basically, your challange is to write a 50,000 word novel/novella in the entire month which equals to 1667 words a day (or more if you'd like). ^^; So, yes...it's a creative writing competition...a very, very stressful one. >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Shadow;290958 said:
You're welcome. ^_^

NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. :) It takes place all November. Basically, your challange is to write a 50,000 word novel/novella in the entire month which equals to 1667 words a day (or more if you'd like). ^^; So, yes...it's a creative writing competition...a very, very stressful one. >_>
I see. What do you win if you win? Do you get your story published?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Basically you just do it for the challenge and to say "look, I won!" but you do get little print out buttons and I think you can get a shirt. There might be more but I haven't been on the site since NaNo finished. *has been hiding from writing* But, I think it's generally for the experiance.

Meg

Brain storming for another DMC fic. I'm thinking either Dante is going to be given a hard time again, oooor Dante is gonna give Nero a hard time.

........to hell with it I'll do both. This forum needs a steady supply of new DMC fics which its not getting. And with MV having a rough time...:unsure:

I shall pick up the slack! :mad: *brainstorms*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;291379 said:
Brain storming for another DMC fic. I'm thinking either Dante is going to be given a hard time again, oooor Dante is gonna give Nero a hard time.

........to hell with it I'll do both. This forum needs a steady supply of new DMC fics which its not getting. And with MV having a rough time...:unsure:

I shall pick up the slack! :mad: *brainstorms*

Hey, I'll help you out if you like. I feel kinda responsible for the lack of DMC fics cuz of my overabundance of original ones.

Meg

You better help! :p

I gots an idea! Its called Devils Never Cry, Except on Christmas.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Meg: I'm working on a few DMC fics (x-mas related and otheriwse) so...I will try to help with the slack? >_>

Working on...writing. As stated above. >_>

Top Bottom