• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you working on?

Meg

I wasn't sure if I should have posted this here or in General Discussion. :unsure:

ANYWAY! :lol: Post info on what stories you're currently working on, ones you just finished, and ones you have planned.

As for me;

I just finished working on a one shot sequel to Vacationing in Hell.
I'm currently working on Wishful Thinking, The Seventh Eidolon and a Dante as a baby sitter story.
Deception is on hiatus.
I lost interest in Paranoid awhile ago. Who knows maybe I'll go back to it eventually.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm Ready, I Am: Year One. Pretty much just following Daryl, Derek, and Julie around their first year of high school and Rena, Roza, and Victor during seventh grade. Cut into three parts, each part's about 100,000 words and 30 chapters.

RED, my NaNoWriMo story. I'm still planning out the plot right now. Trying to get all the bugs out before November.

Whispers In The Dark, a lesbian romance story that's probably only going to be about 20,000 words. Still developing the characters and making the plot.

And then I have a bunch of oneshot ideas to do with Daryl, Derek, Julie, Rena, Roza, and Victor.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nite runner, and about 5 other stories to go with Nite-Runner (some are lemon fics)
I'm also doing pictures based on NR.

I have a star trek fan fiction in development. Ship and Captain's surname based on DMC.

I'm also laying out a plan to a Legacy of Kain: soul reaver fan fiction

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nice thread, meg127. :)

Lemon fics of Nite-Runner, VB? I want it! :D

Trying to come up some ideas for my Resident Devil: Dante Chronicles... Unfortunately, my imagination and ideas are rather limited.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cool thread, Meg. ^^

I'm working on:
-Finishing the next chapters of Fear Itself (using some minor DMC influences on the poor characters *giggles evily*), Dante Dreaming, and a couple original stories I'm not happy with.
-Struggling to describe an action sequence in a manuscript of mine
-Working out plot holes on Rebellion, my NaNo fic.
-Beta-ing stories my friend and mum wrote.
And...that's it. For now. XP

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
I'm Working on:

- Dark Hunters: The Rose Moon - Im stuck on writer Block for Chapter Two... And I'm in need of some more characters to add to the Ranks of the Dark Hunters.

Starting:
- A Devil's Mask - Pretty much, I want to write about a girl that see's murder's in her dreams, when she wakes up, she's covered in the victim's blood. She works for the Police Department, but she also has a secret of her own...

Dark Hunters: Blood Moon - Pretty much, this is the Were-Hunter's story... I need a Wolf person... x3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Stories I'm currently working on are:

-I Hate Everything About You (DMC): it's undergoing a major revision at the moment. I'm going to make Keira less likeable so the readers don't go D:!!!! when I kill her in the end.

-A Futile Second Chance (DMC): I've got the next few chapters mapped out, I just don't have the drive to sit down and write them though. Basically Enji meets Ali at school, he has some issues living with Nero and Kyrie, and I'm thinking of throwing the scene in where he and Vergil fights before shifting the focus back to Dante (...ha ha ha ha ha XDDDD)
Enji is Dante. =]
And Dante goes through the underworld to find answers about why this happened, how it happened, and what the cost is - and how he can eliminate that cost and still get away with having it all. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry, it's not meant to.

-With Love From Hell (DMC): is being revised as I write it. Anthony doesn't die (Vergil activates his DT before Dante gets back to the shop and it only kicks in once they both leave the office) and they go all out rage through hell to chase after Vergil's wifey, Hannah, whom Sparda had 'abducted'. There's a twist at the end, as always:
the woman was actually a witch working for Mundus. Sparda had ways of making her talk to track down where the real Hannah was being kept. The boys obviously don't know this so they're out to shed their daddy's blood. Anyway. End: Hannah dies before they reach her.

-Ragnarok(DMC): is one of those that I have all written out in my head so actually writing it goes fast and easy. Inspired by The Art of War by Sun Tzu, the main OC is a spy for the Order of Sparda, hence hanging around Kyrie so much. Also why she has the cheek to banter with the guards, since she knows who's on her side and who isn't. A mysterious new demon pitches up later, declared as the general of Mundus's army - causes lots of fear and stuff. Until said awesome general spots Kyrie, shields her and raises a certain coloured flag, which is the signal that sets in motion the massacre that takes place afterward. Oh, and the general is
Nero

-Uprising (DMC): is my and Zany's collaboration. I was going to say it's our baby but that would be gay ._. Dante and Vergil's lovechild...:sick: LOL!

-Untitled FG fic: my third addition to my unplanned trilogy. Julian comes back (well OF COURSE he comes back!)and gets his revenge on Mikael, and patches things up with Jenny. Yeah, he actually does. Well, after she accuses him of crazy things he had no hand in. It's another one of those fics where nothing is what it seems (kinda like FSC, actually) and you kind of go 'whoa, now THAT was unexpected' in the end. It also makes you go 'so WTF was up with all THAT?' Don't worry, it will all make sense in the end.

Shadow Legacy (novel) - it's being revised, and I can't give you a summary because it's being revised.

Echoes of the Unseen (Nano): I think I've done my research all of last November, so this year's Nano I'm going to actually write the bloody thing. :D And win! Oh yes I am! Because I can doooooo it! :\

Meg

Finished Wishful Thinking. :lol:

Gotta finished World's Best Babysitter.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Working on another Nite runner story called Betrayal.
Its got a very dark theme. (And if you are a Dante fan, you might hate me)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I started on Adio Aphrodite this morning. I think you're going to hate me for what I'm gonna do to Vergil. Actually I think a lot of people are going to hate me for this one.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hm... Dunno if this counts as a story, but right now I'm working on an analysis of the Bayonetta angels.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have an opening to my untitled FG fic. It's like two pages. Whoop:dry:. Any suggestions for a title are welcomed! It's predecessors are titled Image Becomes Reality and Illusion Collides - because it's all about fantasy and dreams and nightmares becoming real. So, any ideas for names that will fit, please help?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've just recently finished working on a set of graphics for a Japanese boardgame called "Kaigan", and a set of backgrounds for a Flash game for a different company that will apparently end up on Facebook, but I don't know when. And I'm still finishing up my Fenrir sculpt as well as working on a new series of Alice in Wonderland prints. In between all that somewhere I'm taking stock for Osaka and also planning a Gustave Doré style Sparda print.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eh...writing wise, I'm working on:
-Finishing Rebellion plotting (and hoping that come NaNo I don't...fail.)
-The next few chappies of Fear Itself, still... :dry: And chappie two of Dante Dreaming and Old Soul which are both nearly done.

Non-writing wise, though...er...I'm working on doctoring up a pair of air soft guns to look like Luce and Ombra for my Halloween cosplay....
Oh! And I'm trying to get stuff together for a surprise for...someone. >_>

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^sounds interesting ^^

I'm trying to work on a DMC/NR short comic thingy, there is a surprise pic i'd like to try and do by the end of the month.
And i'm trying to word my plot twist in Nite-Runner...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;280117 said:
planning a Gustave Doré style Sparda print.
:O :O :O :wub:

Er...I got an hour and a half tops to get some work done, sooooo...I'm gonna go check out LoD's concept thread, and then do some beta work for a couple of friends of mine.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well...it will take awhile but someday I want to work on a DMC doujinshi someday. Maybe even a FFVII one as well...but it's well out of my league atm:( I'm just working on a fan fiction called Bodyguard, it's a RufusxTifa.

Um...just about it other than I'm tryin to get better at drawing so I can try to put writing and drawing together to make my own graphic novel someday!:)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Okami WIP. Then... a phoenix is next on the to do list. Need to buy some red feathers.

Meg

Right now the only story I'm working on is The Seventh Eidolon. I got plans for a FFXIII one shot as well as eventually finishing my Dante as a baby sitter fic. Eventually. XD

Top Bottom