• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
After the disappointment that was "Peter and Wendy", I decided to watch "Hook" to cheer me up. Such a great movie, seeing it as an adult makes me realise all the little references to the original. But probably the biggest thing was seeing Bob Hoskins and Robin Williams again...T_T

This conversation between Peter and Hook really hit me in the feels.
Peter: "To die, would be a great adventure."
Hook: "Death is the only adventure we have left..."

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
AN YT walktrough of fangame fused with that ones Downfall parodies but this one really makes me laugh this time.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Decided to give GARO a spin due to my curiosity being peaked in another thread. So far, I can say this:

The story is diabetes-inducing levels of cheese, the CGI is low-budget SyFy Chanel quality at its finest, the armor and costumes look fantastic, the fight choreography is bat-sh!t crazy, all of the main characters are either badass or really cute, each episode and "Horror" has some saccharine, drastically-unsubtle moral lesson to it.

In other words, I'm having a blast. Literally can't wait to see more.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Been catching up on Dragonball Z Abridged, and man the Android Saga sure is funny. :D
My favourite running gag is the number of Androids that Trunks didn't mention.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
better-call-saul.jpg

Top Bottom