• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Arizona Cardinals vs Carolina Panthers game. Don't exactly care for either teams honestly.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've started watching Dragonball Super while catching up on DBZ Abridged.

Man, Vegeta's "Super Human" joke became a hell of a lot more funny after that episode of Super. :D

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
One Punch Man!

vP1aipQ.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
Koji Shiraishi movies.

I'm watching Cult right now. In truth they're all pretty underwhelming over all but all of his movies are full or real clever ideas, specially Noroi, so even if they have heavy flaws the overall experience for Shiraishi horrors tend to be pretty enjoyable.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Watched well final season episode of SF TV show The Expanse ( and that one given me some slight feels)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Peter and Wendy" an adaptation of the classic Peter Pan, now set in modern times. Hook is compared to Jack Sparrow, Peter is likened to the X-Men, and Tinkerbell wears high heels and swears like a sailor.

Man, the Darling children are a lot more annoying than I remember.

Here's a fun game. In what story did Peter Pan first appear?
"The Little White Bird" published two years before the play "Peter Pan" debuted.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Don't Blink on NetFlix. Critics lambasted but I think it's chuffing brilliant. Great thriller with a few semi-famous faces interspersed.

Top Bottom