• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need to copy those references down to open up storage on my phone.
I made a photo list of things the kids can get me for Mother's Day. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that? =)
Looks like the shower is where all the scenes and plot ideas rain down. It's better than nothing.

Well. I hope it is the right brand because I've opened it and taken it already. :meh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The older I get, the more I think everyone should have at least one embarrassingly large fandom that they're involved in--one that that other people would say is cringey just because of how popular it is. I think it's just a healthy learning experience. >_>

+ This project is taking forever but at least it's toning my arms.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope she doesn't wait too much longer before letting me know whether I made it into the anthology or not. I'm really hoping for the former--honestly, I'll probably be gutted if my entry is rejected--but the waiting alone has my nerves completely frazzled. :dead:

+Finished the second draft of AG earlier, and as always, I'm caught between "Thank gods, now I can take a couple of days off to catch up on other things" and "What the heck am I supposed to do with my time now?"

++So glad the fence is going up this weekend. It'll make things so much easier. ^^

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Finished up Days Gone. I'm willing to say that it was better than most of the reviews were saying it was. I liked the story and Deacon is a cool character.
I will however say that the game has a lot of fat that could have been trimmed.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp, been away far too long. >.> heh <.< missed this places! <3

For what I'm thinking: I want to play D&D but can't seem to find a group! >.> I just want to play my Tiefling Warlock! I swear she is a complete cinnamon roll...who just happens to have Oberon the green lord as patron. :angel: Nothing could go wrong with dealing with the fey.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Anxiety: Ugh, why did I even say that--and to her of all people? >.> Now not only have I given her the wrong impression regarding that one thing, I've potentially created a situation where it'll be awkward down the line. What the hell possessed--

Brain: Hi, there. I see you're having a good ol' fashion anxiety attack. But lemme shed some light; you told her that because you needed to tell someone, because you needed verification that you're not the only one who sees how ****ed up that is. Stop wigging out--you're allowed to be human, y'know. And with the surrogacy going on, she probably forgot what you said two minutes after saying it.

I'm just so, so tired. x_x

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Saw Endgame yesterday. Loved it, and that's all I'm going to say. ^^

+So glad the fence got put up today. Only thing that's left is putting in the horizontal posts, but we'll have to wait until we get the necessary parts (brackets, I think?) to secure them. Y'know, since Home Depot couldn't be bothered to include all the pieces when they delivered it last Autumn. :rolleyes:

++ If I feel capable of typing more in the doc, I will, but definitely thinking outlining the majority of Static from now on is the way to go.

Top Bottom