• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Had two writing-related dreams last night/just before waking: The first involved receiving my first 2-star review (which is an eventuality, so I might as well get used to it), and the second was considerably more frustrating. The dream played out like the events were actually happening in this vivid, beautiful subterranean world of gnomes and other small, winged Fae. Then it comes to light that I'm actually writing a story (pen to paper). The final lines of which were dialogue; "I'm so glad I followed that gnome," in which the other character is supposed to say, "So am I" only my damn alarm went off before dream-me could write those final words. :'(

I can't help feeling like this is my subconscious' commentary on how things have been going for me as of late. :cautious:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Ore wa gorgeous, ahhh Impact-o! Dash, dash, dash!"

(I am gorgeous, ahh [I am] Impact! Dash, dash, dash!"

"Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon" is a wonderful acid trip of a game.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I need to find a good city map making generator. Or maybe I can make one myself by mashing a couple of different cities together, and just replacing their buildings and whatnot with Static's?

Why do I keep trying to create things well beyond my skill level? :'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I need to find a good city map making generator. Or maybe I can make one myself by mashing a couple of different cities together, and just replacing their buildings and whatnot with Static's?

Why do I keep trying to create things well beyond my skill level? :'(

I usually do the mash method for maps in general, but it takes time. Can always do a really, really, really rough doodle while you get the finished one together? And it's good to do things above your level! That's how you learn new things! ^^

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Think I might need my first ever filling at 36.

I am utterly terrified of the dentist.

This is going to suck.

I recently had a root canal which is a more complicated procedure and it actually went really smoothly. The only thing that hurt like a bitch was the anesthesia, because I got injected directly inside the tooth. But it was just for a literal second and it was worth it though cause immediately afterwards I could not feel a single thing and I swear to God I could have just fallen asleep there as the dentist was digging into my tooth with his pointy tools.

So don't worry, you got nothing to fear.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That it would be nice to have someone to talk with about having babies/children :'(
Yes, of course I've got my husband and we've been speaking about this, but I'd like to have at least one female friend to whom I could talk to... there are my husband's sisters, but I don't want to talk with them yet (I'm sure they would share my sudden baby-bug bite with my mother-in-law, and they would immediately start to knit tiny mittens, asking whether they should be pink or blue lol)

And no, I'm not even pregnant.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I recently had a root canal which is a more complicated procedure and it actually went really smoothly. The only thing that hurt like a bitch was the anesthesia, because I got injected directly inside the tooth. But it was just for a literal second and it was worth it though cause immediately afterwards I could not feel a single thing and I swear to God I could have just fallen asleep there as the dentist was digging into my tooth with his pointy tools.

So don't worry, you got nothing to fear.
Thanks - you have no idea how reassuring that is to read because everyone else is trying to freak me out with horror stories
That it would be nice to have someone to talk with about having babies/children :'(
Yes, of course I've got my husband and we've been speaking about this, but I'd like to have at least one female friend to whom I could talk to... there are my husband's sisters, but I don't want to talk with them yet (I'm sure they would share my sudden baby-bug bite with my mother-in-law, and they would immediately start to knit tiny mittens, asking whether they should be pink or blue lol)

And no, I'm not even pregnant.
Quite a few members on here have kids - pretty sure none will mind you firing a private message if you want to talk anything over. I know it's not the same as physical friends you can go visit, but the anonymity might be helpful

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Thanks - you have no idea how reassuring that is to read because everyone else is trying to freak me out with horror stories

Honestly the worst you can expect is getting fatigued on your jaws' muscles cause you'll probably have to keep your mouth open all the time.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
All this talk of dentists reminds me that my own appointment is thankfully coming up soon. Recently one of my incisors has become slightly twisted in place and now the sharp corner of the tooth keeps stabbing my tongue everytime I try to eat something.

I'll have to see if the dentist can fix that if possible. :dead:

Top Bottom