• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Also, you know that moment when Dante & Vergil call out the blob? And you kinda get yourself ready for the scene all excited and blood pumping and basically getting a high from the epic action?

Well, that's how I feel every time Mr.Langdon and I have a chat.
Like... be still my freaking-out heart.

And YES oh my soul, I know he's not really Dante. FFS pipe down, jealous inner fangirl. Gosh!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay does nobody find me attractive or am I looking in the wrong areas. Ack! :mad: Don't mind me, I haven't had physical contact (if ya catch my drift) and It is causing me to become angry, sad, and lonely. :grumpy:

But if I can be vulnerable for a second, the lack of interest in me for relationships and/or sex is destroying me.

"I was interested." Says the girl who has a son.

Here's the thing I don't want to date a woman with a kid. At some point my time and money would be thrown into that child. I ask you, how is that fare? I'm sure the nay-sayers are yelling "Who cares if she has a kid?" "You won't end up taking care of it..."
To which I say, "How do you know she merely isn't looking for a meal ticket?" Call it "close minded" or whatever adjative you like but their is serious consequences to dating a woman with a child from a previous relationship.

I've ranted enough. I am just horny. Sorry everyone I'll see myself out. :frown:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son At least you're being honest about what you're expecting out of a relationship. It's okay to not want to get involved with someone who has a kid. Anyone who has a problem with it is clearly not considering the alternative; you could be one of those a-holes who shacks up with a single mom just for the sex, then abandons her. Or uses her for her income. Whatever the case. Better that you be honest, than let society pressure you into helping someone else raise their kid when you yourself aren't ready for that kind of commitment. ^^

CT: Eight days before I feel like complete and utter crap. >_> If it weren't for the positive impact this will have afterward, I'd really hate his job right now. It almost makes up for the crippling depression and crushing responsibility that comes with it. Almost.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did I misspell "fair?" Dann spell check. @Rebel Dynasty I am surprised at that response. I like your response! It's a important topic and I was upfront with what I wanted. Anyway it's important things to discuss.

In other news, I ordered some Godzilla Blu-Rays and I am gonna marathon them. Hail to the King of Monsters!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Every time I see a cute dress that asks me to check sizing in the bust/shoulder area, I remember I have shoulders like a linebacker and, even without taking account into bust measurement, dresses are never made to fit shoulders my size. Guess I'd better just stick to skirts....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope they resolve the issues with the royalty reports soon. Unless, of course, there aren't actually any issues at all, and the reasons behind my thinking so lied for some reason.

Either that, or maybe there's a delay in processing. Guess I'll find out soon enough. ^^;

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Really Gotham? You're really doing this?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/04/13/gotham-pulls-the-old-joker-switcherooand-its-a-bummer

tumblr_p73tnxEPcW1u4bl2po4_540.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
At least yesterday was kind of fun, but damned if it didn't drain my batteries. And I have a raging headache today. x_x Now that my word count is taken care of, maybe I can spend the rest of today getting some serious R&R. Maybe a nap. Gods, I'm getting old...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My take on "the problem with Apu" documentary is that it's should be gris for the mill (sorry if I botched that saying).

Use it as inspiration to get your voice out there. If you want to change how South Asians are percieved in media, you gotta do it yourself. Expecting anyone else to do it for you is wishful thinking or passing the buck.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ninja Gaiden would be harder to adapt as a movie than DMC because I don't think Ryu is as compelling a presence as Dante can be.

I should like him because he's a ninja fighting monsters but he's pretty flat and stoic and not even Troy Baker's inherent awesomeness can save him.

Granted there are bits and pieces of good ideas in NG that you could heck stitch together to make something out of. Plus DOA provides a wider range of personalities to play him off of and the Yokai of Ni-oh are more appealing than the fiends.

So you got options.

Top Bottom