• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Jimmy Johns keeps putting bean sprouts in my sandwhiches even though it's not an add-in option and it's so...ugh, all I can taste is bean sprouts. It's so horrible. -dying-

+ So tired, so tired....

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
I can't wait for Spider-Man on the PS4, can September 7th arrive already?

81FiDoNhpHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I just realized I have three reasons to want September to hurry the hell up. Chances are, I'll be deliriously happy for the entirety of that month when it arrives.

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Lol, over the course of my work day my hair slowly manages to go from : reasonably tight ponytail that keeps a majority of my hair pulled back, to the anime mom ponytail (Trisha Elric for example) the one where it's only really holding it together at the bottom.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@ReaperHunter Have you considered a braid? -has been wearing the same braid for almost 3 days and is only just now needing to take it down and fix it-

Thinking:
I hate when the only dishes left are like...bowls and plastic containers that are small because I can't put them in the lower part of the dishwasher without chancing them melting but there's only so much room in the top and leaving the dishwasher half-empty seems kinda wasteful.....

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That is another collection finished. First it was Dragon Ball now I have every single Godzilla movie. I am very proud of myself honestly.

AND Godzilla Final Wars and Godzilla's Revenge (aka All Monsters Attack) are still my favorite G films.

Top Bottom