• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So Marvel Infinity Wars is supposed to have like 200 or something folks on screen at one time or other. But Japan did that like 6 years ago with Super Hero Wars so... Yeah Marvel not impressed. :meh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Working myself to the point of mental exhaustion lately seems to be benefitting my sleep. Well, as much as can be expected, anyway. Downside is, the side effect seems to be more regular headaches.

Oh, well. Can't win 'em all.

+Discovering I could upload my E-book format of WoN onto my Kindle app has made the read-through process so much easier. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Is it weird that I'm using the read-through/edit of WoN as a reward to motivate myself to write and finish scenes on AG and S&F? Just the fact that I'm rewarding work with more work... :unsure:

I think I might be a workaholic. At least where writing is concerned. Which reminds me--pretty sure Francina Simone uploaded a new video along the same vein. Really should check that out soon...

+Definitely need to drink more water. x_x What with it being "Roll up the Rim" time, my caffeine intake has doubled. Which really isn't saying much, to be honest; four cups is nothing compared to some of the people I know. >.> (Granted, one of those cups yesterday was the equivalent of three, but I digress...)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think if you ever did a live action version of YuGiOh! I rather focus on the supernatural life and death games of the beginning manga than the card game antics the manga later focuses on. It might appeal more to an older demographic and just be more engaging visually.

I would still keep the card games but give them less focus and keep them as a part of Yugi's normal life. They'd be the subplot of the episode where he goes to have fun like what this youtuber is saying,

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"Your argument seems to be based on a market switch like from carrier pigeon to Skype, but if robots take up majority of the jobs, there will not be a market switch. This will raise unemployment and eventually disincentivize employers from replacing humans with robots due to little to no demand. My concern with it is employers will take a long time to realize that it won't benefit them in the long run."

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me, standing on a clifftop in the rain with an old-fashioned gown and widow's veil on--the fog swirls around me and the sea crashes against the cliffs far, far below as I stare longingly out at the horizon, waiting: "When will my Lush box reach me; it was supposed to be here six hours ago...."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm sorry, dude. :( I really was interested in hearing about your courses next year, and whatnot. But with you talking quietly and the bus rolling up, I couldn't hear you. I seriously was not doing the, "I'm pretending to listen, but I don't really care" nod. It was more of a, "I can't hear you, but I don't want to do the awkward 'pardon?' thing more than once" nod...which sadly looks the same. >.>

No wonder the kid doesn't bother trying to talk to me anymore. ._.

Top Bottom