• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
At least cats are better then the foxes who dig in my lawn at like 2 in the morning. :mad:

Also, nice Seto Kaiba avatar by the way. :thumbsup:
Thats awful. Id hate to have to deal with the mess they make.

Also thanks. I think Yugioh abridged made me like Kaiba more than I ever did when I was kid honestly.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think I've hit something of a snag with Shadow & Flame. Though if I'm completely honest, it's an issue I've been dealing with more often than not since the story's conception.

It's times like these where I wish I could convince my brain that I'm just writing for "fun". If I could do that, maybe I'd get further than I have. :frown:

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think knowing he'll be gone by this time next week is throwing me off my game. ._. Every time I consider sitting down to do more than note-taking, I put it off, fearing it'll cut into whatever time we could be spending together.

Sometimes I wish he had a predictable 9-5 job. Though it could be worse--at least he doesn't work out in the oil fields.

+Hmm...at the very least, I could start typing up random scenes out of sequence. At least then there would be no pressure to finish it, and time constraints wouldn't be blinking in the back of my head like digital clock numbers. -Nods- This could work...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh my gosh my legs wreck.

Squats will be the end of me.

As will eating healthily and all the other awful exercising stuff I have to do for my strength training.

Why can't I just buy super dense muscles???

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Internet connection...what is that? Is she cute?

Seriously though, the only regret I have about returning to the boonies is the internet is practically non-existent. I'm extremely lucky if I can get 30 minutes of uninterrupted signal. :unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't remember the last time my hair was this short.

Relatively speaking, since "short" in this case is "shoulder length". See also: "No longer tickling the small of my back".

+Dagnabbit, writing little Forneus is giving me the warm n' fuzzies. Incorrigible little tyke.

++More coffee? Yes, please! :thumbsup:

+++Holy...where'd that wind come from? O_O Spring is here...and she's in a foul temper. Because now it's snowing again.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So the cover for the next issue of the webcomic I've been reading is out, and it shows a picture of a photo of the main couple being torn in half... Honestly, thank god. She does not deserve to go out with a secret serial killer psycho, holy balls.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it I'm incapable of writing fluff without turning it into angst? Like, here you go readers, I wrote out this super sweet, super fluffy slow burn fic and...they kiss once and will never see each other again. Oh, you're upset because you were invested? So was I, but I guess we both have to suffer.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Chili peppers are the best thing ever. I love spicy food, but half of the time when you order spicy food the spicy stuff doesn't taste very nice. But chili peppers are both spicy AND taste amazing (and apparently they're crazy healthy which I'm skeptical of because things that taste good are never healthy :D)

Top Bottom