• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Skagewid
I was playing as Trapper and there's this crazy ass Medic that as soon as the match starts yells "Trapper, trap all the time". I had no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean so I just ignored him.

Then when we lost the first dome cause he was royally ****ing around, he goes "TRAPPER YOU MOTHERFUCKER, TRAP! TRAP ALL TIME!!!" and went on like that for the whole game.

I just quit the game and reported him. The weirdest guy I've ever met in the game. His name is MuTi by the way. If you see him in a lobby, avoid him like the plague.

Viper

Premium
There is a villain wiki that says the reason why Sam wipes blood off himself after N'mani's murder is because he seems to have fear of blood, which is ridiculous thing to say for a man that skillfully makes blood spray everywhere and shows zero reaction to a blood shower coming from a soldier he cut in half.
To me it looks more like guilt, something in style of lady Macbeth and her famous phrase "Out, damned spot!" and it was supposed to be a clue that he is not without conscience.

Skagewid

@Skagewid
I was playing as Trapper and there's this crazy ass Medic that as soon as the match starts yells "Trapper, trap all the time". I had no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean so I just ignored him.

Then when we lost the first dome cause he was royally ****ing around, he goes "TRAPPER YOU MOTHERFUCKER, TRAP! TRAP ALL TIME!!!" and went on like that for the whole game.

I just quit the game and reported him. The weirdest guy I've ever met in the game. His name is MuTi by the way. If you see him in a lobby, avoid him like the plague.

Must I remember you that guy that want the perma-shield with normal hank ?

Viper

Premium
Nolan North made a DMC joke on twitter, if anyone is interested. It is rather funny. XD

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Nolan North made a DMC joke on twitter, if anyone is interested. It is rather funny. XD

He'll need some cheese to put on that onion joke. :wink:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What's wrong with italics? =( -italicizes all the emphasis-es-

+ Why is it that when everyone else is sick, we don't have to do anything til they're better but, when I'm sick, everyone's like "doesn't matter if you might pass out in the middle of the store, you're coming anyway".

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why do people always post things labelled "facts", without actually double and triple checking to make sure they're legit? (This covers so many things, but the most recent being the Bell Pepper Gender Myth). Like, I get it; you see a meme saying something, and you have a "wow, this is cool! Let's share with everybody!" moment...but what you should really do before giving into said impulse is Google it. You don't even have to check every page--just scanning a few with differing opinions will make at least one thing certain: either what you thought was a fact is a crock, or that the jury is still out on that particular issue.

Sometimes it's hard to decide if the internet is the age of information, or misinformation. :facepalm: Though to be fair, even a physical encyclopedia can be biased/contain outdated info once labelled "fact".

Viper

Premium
@Rebel Dynasty

Bell peppers may not have a gender (that was just silly to think), but carrots totally do. See, I even have "proof". XD

carrot_weird_shaped_food.jpg

DDutchguy

DmC hype
What's wrong with italics? =( -italicizes all the emphasis-es-

It's definitely not a bad thing per se, but I personally think it's important to keep usage of it somewhat scarce. Otherwise, it can kinda disrupt the flow of reading when you have to emphasise several words in your head quickly after another. But hey, that's just my opinion, I doubt everyone would agree. It's a minor issue in MoI though, I have far more positive things to say about it :thumbsup:

Is it alright if I post reviews on other chapters of MoI as well?

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's definitely not a bad thing per se, but I personally think it's important to keep usage of it somewhat scarce. Otherwise, it can kinda disrupt the flow of reading when you have to emphasise several words in your head quickly after another. But hey, that's just my opinion, I doubt everyone would agree. It's a minor issue in MoI though, I have far more positive things to say about it :thumbsup:

Is it alright if I post reviews on other chapters of MoI as well?

Oh! Okay; I getcha. Yeah, my inner narrator really likes to emphasize things, so it feels natural to me to write like that, but I see how it can be a little heavy at times. ^^ Sure! I'll never turn down a review, especially if you're enjoying the story. ^^ (Y'know...I think I did turn down a reviewer once...but that was for telling me that I wasn't a "real writer" because I don't write sex...and...yeah. -grumbles-)

Thinking:
Why are all the Halloween costumes either tents or made for size 0s? Y'know what? Screw it. I can sew. I'll just raid my closet and make something. Punk Queen of Hearts? Yeah, I think I can do that. Gotta also make sure Wentworth is wearing the proper hat, too. He'll be so dapper. <3

+ Anyone who likes coffee, Bolthouse Farms makes a yummy cold coffee protein drink thing, if you're in the market for something new. =)

Last edited:
Top Bottom