• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A couple of nights, all to myself? What ever will I do? :nailbiting:

Looks like I have the perfect reason to marathon some Tales of Symphonia from Thursday night to Saturday afternoon. ^^ And no doubt I'll get the whole house cleaned in-between, because hell knows that happened the first (and last) time they left me to my own devices over a weekend. O_O But, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth--especially since it'll just be kiddo and me for a month within the next two weeks. :unsure:

+I. Hate. Mosquitoes. SO much. :grumpy:

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Get three.

Seriously though, you're going to need at least one quality (expensive) fan -- one right on the window sill (to help get outside air into the house) and two more on your person at all times -- get two plastic stools to perch the other two fans on, sit down in front of them, and soon you'll feel a lot better.

You'll probably need a few extension cables and something to help you attach (and detach) your fan on the window, but it's worth the extra expense.

Those high-speed expensive fans really do make a difference -- even if you just had one, you'll probably be a lot better off.
And to think I just wasted money on a basic fan instead.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
i think by search on net I found by accident new wallpaper for mine lappy:

gvsdce2r2irxhmnhfghr.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I was watching a video about Metal Gear right, and someone in the comments wrote out Snake's famous "War has changed" speech but altered it by replacing War with Konami. That tickled me pink it did.

"Konami has changed. It's no longer about videogames, fanbases or quality . It's an endless series of PR battles, fought by higher ups and businessmen. Konami, and its consumption of franchises, has become a well-oiled pachinko machine. Konami has changed. People carrying Konami cell phones with Konami games, using Konami tags. Fake happiness inside their minds control what they play and buy. Apps control. Information control. Emotion control. Cell phone control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Konami has changed. The age of great games has become the age of mobile gaming. All in the name of a greedy corporation trying to shift their original focus. And he who controls the mobile games, controls the market. Konami has changed. When the platforms are under total control, Konami... becomes routine."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
How the hell did a bear get into our garbage--without removing the lid? o_O Not only does it have those handles that lock in place against the lid (which on their own, are essentially useless now), it has those clasps coming from the lid itself that lock onto said handles...

As far as I've seen, there is no give on those suckers when you try to stretch them; apparently I was mistaken, because lo and behold!--garbage everywhere. :facepalm: I think we need a fence in the backyard...

LuciferHades

Let's rock,babes!!
The sun weighed heavily upon the solitary outlaw as he sat and waited for a train destined to come through the pass at any given moment. As soon as you see it,make your move…. Don’t wait for anything, he thought to himself. He despised jobs like these,having to make sure this ****ing train made it to whatever God damn town it was supposed to reach safely. Well,this time he was finally getting some action...the robust renegade allowed way for a smile to creep across his stony face: this time,he would be “handling” a young bandido,who acclaimed his infamy by the alias “The Kid.” Ready to show this piece of **** who the the real badass is, the thought pervaded his mind every moment he had to console himself. “Come on…” he muttered softly. His feet were tapping in agitation, when finally, the sound of a train's whistle brought his lowered gaze to attention. Bingo, he thought to himself as he glanced casually towards a felonious gang of riders driving up to the oblivious locomotive.

After what seemed like eternity, the outlaw made it to the train, glimpsing inside the car at a sort of safe distance before he gracing the little ****s with his presence. He heard a lull,gentlemanly voice promenade from within the passenger car: “Now,bring all of your jewels and other valuable items into this here sack,or my pard’ners will make sure of it you won't even make it off the train alive.”

If there was any other pair of testicles stuck between this bastard’s legs, he would of shot them on the spot, but this man had a large bounty worth 2 billion dollars and he wasn’t known for wastin’ no time, so he heaved himself into the train car with gunblade in his hand and a wry grin on his face.

“And what if these folks don’t what either option?” Ridiculous question, but one rewarded with an equally dumb answer as he retracted his blade - drawn and ready to dig into flesh. He had had wallowed in his impatience for quite a long while, so the feeling of action instantly flowed through him like relief from a bad itch he really needed to scratch. However, now wasn't the time to start going crack-**** crazy. He had to find a way to make sure the people on the train could get by without any scratches.

“Who the hell are you,stranger?” one of the bandidos asked - from what the outlaw had seen this bandido was a rather heavy set man,but had a stench that lingered of blood…none of it his own. He has to keep a close eye on this one as well as Kid.

“What a drag….” He said out loud,letting them all hear the sigh weigh anchor in his voice,“and I thought I was going to bag one hell of a bandido, ****….” This angered his mark to an extent, causing the large man to walk toward him with fists clenched and blood veins bursting out of his arms and neck.

“Now see here !” he growled ,making the passengers on the train jump with fright at the big man’s voice and tone.

Though the outlaw gazed around at the ragtag gang of big and small men, stopping to gaze at the pinnacle of wickedry himself. The Kid smiled toward him as a gloved left hand rests on the pommel of his gladius “What on earth makes you say that,my young friend?” the southern gentleman had said to the young rebel with a smile that would give the Cheshire cat a run for his money.

While the outlaw gave him a look of utter and sincere boredom, the man whom had bolstered against the younger had grasped the heavy cleaver he had concealed at his back. “I’ll show you to talk back to us,you little **** !” the man growled deeply as he would dash to the renegade with seething hatred.

Wondering if this is good enough so far...?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
okay making oneshot fanfic finally but have been warned it deals slightly with dark themes like death and afterlife

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm honestly surprised kinkshaming is still a thing. I think I might have to excise some friends from my inner circle thanks to nothing more than trying to open up a bit. Usually sharing kinks makes people better friends, not worse ones, eh-heh.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm honestly surprised kinkshaming is still a thing. I think I might have to excise some friends from my inner circle thanks to nothing more than trying to open up a bit. Usually sharing kinks makes people better friends, not worse ones, eh-heh.

I'd heard there was some to-do about it in the U.K. recently, but not sure of the details. I mean, I get when certain kinks aren't someone's thing, but to go out of their way to shame the people that are into it is just stupid. I'm a strong believer in the "if you don't like it, don't look at it/do it" philosophy.

My tastes are considered "vanilla" in comparison to many others, but I think it's because of **** like that that I keep mine on the down-low. >.>

CT: Ha! And I thought I'd be super productive while their gone. Okay granted, I'm still doing about the same outline-wise...but I'm pretty sure Tales of Symphonia owns my soul.

Again. You'd think after the obsessive playing of it on and off over the past 12 years, I'd come to expect it. :laugh: (I do not like what they've done to the opening sequence --prior to playing the game--on the anniversary edition. The original music was fine; it worked perfectly with the scenes--why do they always feel the need to fix what isn't broken?) Also: Gods, I'm rusty. ._.

+Dumplings? Dumplings. :thumbsup:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I did not know this existed until you mentioned it...and now I am sad. :thumbsdown:
It's not terrible just not ambitious but it's aimed more at kids rather than the older adults gamer so I can forgive it.

I'm more concerned about Man Of Action, the guys behind the show as their Marvel work wasn't as good as their shows before.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
o_o Good gods, there's protests in San Diego? San Diego never has protests. Dang.

+ I wonder if anyone I know is going to do the next Camp NaNo.

Top Bottom