• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...apparently this dremel's cutting attachment doesn't actually cut. :| It's more like a really weird sander. Which would be wonderful if this wood didn't need to be cut...and the dremel didn't keep making it smell like it's about to catch fire. So...I guess I need to buy a saw. ._. Joy of joys. More money....

+ I need to write something. I dunno what, but something. Any ideas, toss 'em my way, cuz I could use them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gots myself a new picture again. Old one made me look like too much of a grump. I've been Asriel for such a long time, and I honestly feel like this might become a permanent persona of mine. Eh-heh.

CT: Why in the blazes is Dante so often depicted with the Lucifer? It can't be the weapon itself, it's ugly as sin, which means people probably draw him with it for nothing else but the freaking rose.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, ew, yeah, pop-tarts are still disgusting. :thumbsdown: Why do we even have these? ...now I need to brush my teeth to get this taste out of my mouth.
The weird thing is, I like toaster strudels...and they're both by the same company. I don't understand...

+ Hunting down alchemy ingredients is boring. :frown:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll have a Dante thanks.
tumblr_npq2w2kQxp1s6ub5do1_1280.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know, having a deeper look at that Capcom themed Bar, there are some really interesting menus that I wouldn't mind trying.

%25E3%2583%25AD%25E3%2583%2583%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2583%259E%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2583%25A1%25E3%2583%258B%25E3%2583%25A5%25E3%2583%25BC.jpg

20.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

18.jpg

%25E3%2583%2590%25E3%2583%25AC%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25BF%25E3%2582%25A4%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2583%25A1%25E3%2583%258B%25E3%2583%25A5%25E3%2583%25BC.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, so they made some gorgeous looking reprints of some old books in a collection and I can't decide if I should buy them or not. Especially as I already own over half of them in one language or another.

And yet, I probably will give into the temptation to buy them sooner or later.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I don't get Americans and their measurement system. Feet? Inches? I mean, seriously? Still stuck on measuring with body parts? Do they know humanity has developed a much more accurate and reliable system?

It's so strange on the internet to talk to a guy who measures in feet. "6 feet tall", how much is a foot? Is it your foot, my foot, the Bigfoot's foot? It all sounds so approximate, how's it scientific? I... I don't even. Feet, really? XD I dunno.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Outlines done. If I think I'm melancholy now, we'll see how bad it is once the first--and then the final--draft is done. Even if I'm going to be working with Phenex and Forneus (as well as some others) for years to come, seeing the end of Gwen's adventure won't be easy. And yet, I'm eager to start. This is why all the smart writers take their time--the end is too bloody painful. Just thinking about it sucks; experiencing it will be worse, if my reaction to finishing book one is anything to go by.... >.> And that was just with the first draft.

+Why does the house smell like old lady perfume? o_O Or cosmetics, or something? I have no idea what, just that it reminds me of my grandmother's apartment. :cautious:

++I really want coffee.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What the hell was with the music during the final fight against Pronyma? Why'd they change it? It doesn't fit the mood at all. Thank gods the battle music against Yggdrasill remained the same. (LOL! He has a laser, now? I know that wasn't in the original release. :laugh: The Time Stop thing was just evil).

+But Kratos, I don't want to fight you. :'(

++If there's one good thing about delving into Shattered Time's outline this weekend, it's this: I don't have to bog myself down with too much historical accuracy, since the world it will take part in (for the most part) is fictional. I get to play with history-building in a world parallel to ours; I'll use what I can from our history, but damned if I won't subscribe to the "creative license" school of thought. (I think I now know why I'm procrastinating on Forneus' origin story...)

+++Withdrawal, you suck. x_x

Top Bottom