• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
No, a sociopath/ misanthrope is not as dangerous as it sounds. They usually are people who, even if they dislike/ feel some contempt towards humanity, they are completely functional in society and even capable of loving/ caring for other human beings. They just don't like to spend too much time with other individuals or lose time in idle conversations.
Only a VERY LOW percentage of these individuals are really dangerous to humanity's well being.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, had a pretty great weekend. ^^ Did some raids with my guild and even got to speak with them with disscordapp. <3 It was awesome time and we had bunch of laughs. lol ^///^ They even said my voice was soothing. lol ._. I hope to do that again. I might even write a FF 14 fan fiction too. +_+ hehehe

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
302710_10151250079108908_1786586664_n.jpg

13129891_1339591932734548_607038453_n.jpg

Reactions: Jak

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why, mosquito? Of all the places to bite--the bottom of the foot? Really? (Seriously, why has this become a thing the last few summers? Getting bit in general is annoying as hell; but there? There is no scratching that. :'()

+ I can't help thinking The Mythos Trials might wind up shorter than the first two books. If so, hopefully it isn't by more than a couple thousand words. :cautious:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Better make use of this productivity while it lasts. I'm bound to need a couple days off before mid-June (when the hub goes on a month-long course). Thank gods I'll be starting the second draft of FotS by then. Maybe even the first draft of TMT (book three).

+How does the housework pile up so fast in a household of only three? o_O

++Best get the AC going, now. If it's already this hot by 7:30, I can well imagine what it'll be like around noon.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
And again im doing shenanigans with mine PC and games even to point i first time tried modding RE 5:

13256377_1196897897017127_999010458000550239_n.jpg

Campaing at least now is more funnier than before :D

Viper

Premium
Looks like I'll be unemployed again starting July. Or maybe not, the guy still has some more consultation with the doctors, with slight possibility of another surgery.
In the meantime I went from technician to temporary secretary, cause the secretary fell and broke her wrist. I'd rather be a technician in the lab, less bullshit.

Top Bottom