• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Ugh the Celestial Weapons are such a grind. Especially for Auron, that one is gonna be a pain to get having to fight OP fiends. Not to mention dodging 200 lightning bolts for Lulu.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just spent the last three hours talking to Kimberly (the girl I've been talking to on that dating site and have a date lined up with on Saturday) and it was great. We both seem to really like each other. Things are going so good. I have a really good feeling about this one guys.

Lani

I may have converted my 8yr old brother to Resident Evil:DHe was over last night and was talking about leech zombies,super zombies(crimson heads) and asking about the other games.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Good to have the 'net back up. Went down last night due to the adapter dying. Apparently it's a common issue of late, because the people at Bell didn't even bat an eye when we went in to have it replaced.

+So glad I got all the cards out on the table, and moreover, that I managed to say it all as concisely as possible. Gods know I trip over my words any other time. Maybe now I can start breathing easier.

++ ...And redoing the outlines entirely, because something felt wrong. But, I'm stoked. Now that I know where it's going, it should go much smoother. :thumbsup:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can we all just take a moment here to consider that YES, conspiracy theorist sound absolutely off their rockers 99% of the time in movies(examples here: 10 Cloverfield Lane, War of the Worlds, 2012, etc) but it turns out that THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

Just.
Just take a moment here to digest this fact, people.
There's a message written in lemon juice here.
Dig deeper.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Had a right ol' scare this morning. Grandma called and with all that howling and moaning on the phone we thought she was finally seeing the pearly gates opening. So we rushed over there only to find that her knees were acting up and she needed a lift to see the doctor.

Oh grandma, never change. :wink:

Maxman

>my ****ing face when i found out my crush has a Boyfriend

vegeta_crying_by_majinvegeta03-d930t2x.png

Why life must be unfair to me

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gods, that pup has grown a lot in one month. Wish I'd gotten another picture of him while we were chilling in my friend's backyard yesterday; he was half that size during those couple of days I looked in on him. He's probably going to be three times as big when I babysit him for a week in July. O_O (I'll have to post comparison pics when that happens).

+Pity ice cream cake isn't a breakfast food. So good. ^^

++So much exhaustion. C'mere, coffee.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Should I post up a snippet? I should post up a snippet, huh?

+ I must be confusing so many stores around here with my constant need for new power tools. "Why does this girl need all these tools?" Because she has to do everything on her own and that keeps causing problems. Plus, power tools are fun.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I've been going some life problems with love and family but thats given me some "feelings" to use for the shortstory i gonna give to my writing workshop tmrw.

Between FF15 vs P5, I'm going with FF15 because the game play appeals to me as I've never beaten a persona game so far. Story is a tie for me but FF15 feels more tried and true and P5 feels too conservative in its choices (high school?? really???)

But either way im gonna get both (now i got to figure out how to get a ps4)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I started reading "Young Black Jack" right, and the first chapter opens up in 1968, Tokyo University Hospital and interns protesting about having to work without being paid. And it really reminded me of the doctor's strikes recently here in the UK, also about unfair contracts.

Funny how cyclical these things are.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate that, as it gets hotter, I have no desire to do anything. It's like I'm some bear and summer is my hibernation season. x_x

+ I'm not sure what exactly it means about my writing that, even with a couple that's never slept together, I'm still having to figure out sneaky euphemisms for sex. But, y'know, there it is. -shrugs-

Top Bottom