• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Maybe I should work on antagonist scenes--however few there are--for a while. :unsure: My protagonists aren't very chatty of late. Who can blame them after what I did what happened? ._. Geez, I don't remember them being this difficult to communicate with during the first book's ending. Ironic that Phenex was the "star" of that particular event, and probably the only protag talking to me atm...I guess it makes sense that out of all of them, he's the one to understand that it was Astral's choice, regardless of what I planned out...

No, I'm pretty sure insanity isn't catching. :woot:

+After all of those dumplings, I shouldn't want anymore food. :dead:

Only thing better than dumplings is more dumplings. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I can't stop listening to "Friends on the Other Side" from Princess and the Frog. Such an amazing villain song, definitely in my top five. Just like Naveen said, Doctor Facilier really is charismatic. I love the allusions to Doctor Faustus throughout the film.
"You got what you wanted...but you lost what you had!"

Argh, I just can't stop hitting the replay button!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Nope.

Not getting a Neo...

neo.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, the phoenix down potion necklace finally came...

13043779_10153763933348500_608718436076422594_n.jpg

A bit smaller than I expected (the cord particularly) but if I can fit it onto one of my other necklace chains instead, I can make it work. :thumbsup: Edit: Mission accomplished.

+Today feels like a good day to revise another chapter of WoN...maybe. :unsure:

Last edited:

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I can't stop listening to "Friends on the Other Side" from Princess and the Frog. Such an amazing villain song, definitely in my top five. Just like Naveen said, Doctor Facilier really is charismatic. I love the allusions to Doctor Faustus throughout the film.
"You got what you wanted...but you lost what you had!"

Argh, I just can't stop hitting the replay button!

The villian always gets the best song in Disney movies.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I find it very ironic and funny that in Lupin III for the longest time the English dub couldn't use the name Lupin because of copyright of the original Arsene Lupin stories. Whereas in those same stories, the author had to change the English name of his detective from Sherlock Holmes to Herlock Sholmès because of that same copyright.

Top Bottom