• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
OMG. This is as hilarious as it is frustrating. So I need to get it out of my chest.

So, Physics exam this morning. Written exam. Consisting of 3 problems to solve. I look at the third one, it's the one that catches my eyes immediately. I read it and go like "What the hell is this?!". 2 hours of time, so I decide not to waste any on a problem that complicated that would take quite a while to understand, so I jump right on the first two.

The first one, piece of cake. Solved in 10 minutes. The second, I read it, and a big ass smile appears on my face. Oh, it's the exact same one I did yesterday morning to practice. Can't believe the luck! So I start writing, but after a while, something doesn't convince me. Feeling like I'm doing something wrong. But no, I say to myself, it's alright, you did this just yesterday, you know how to solve it.

I finish it, and I look at it... argh, I can't get rid of the feeling I've mistaken somehow. I spend one entire hour staring at the paper trying to figure out what's wrong. Time's out, I get out of the class. First thing I do, I check my notes. And Jesus ****ing Christ.

It wasn't the one I thought it was. Similar. Veeeery similar. But not quite the one I thought. The solution I gave, completely wrong. I stare at my notes for 5 minutes, cursing the Holy Trinity in my head in both Italian and English. I think of what I wrote on the exam paper, and I go even more "Aw ****!" remembering that not only did I give the wrong solution to the problem, but also wrote WHY I chose that solution at the side, explaining every passage in detail. To make an impression, as I was SO sure, when I started writing the thing, that that was the right solution. Yeah, I know what kind of impression I'm gonna make. I think there's a possibility she'll let me pass just because I've provided her with enough material for the laugh of her life, when she'll read the mountain of bullshit I wrote.

Wha... what are the chances you get a problem so damn similar to two that you did 24 hours earlier, and you remember the wrong one? Fifty-fifty? Well, screw one of those two fifties!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-hears about someone shooting a missile off and that there's an expectation for retaliation- Welp, I hope I become a ghoul when this all goes south. I can deal without my nose, just please, please let me keep my hair. I work hard to manage this hair. :unsure:

+ Stilts is so cute. <3

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
trump_flicker_face_yess.jpg

If this idiot becomes President, I'm moving to Japan.

Top Bottom