• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope tomorrow morning's plans work out. It's been awhile since kiddo got to play with them, and I'm feeling pretty good so far today, so I imagine tomorrow I'll be all-in for catching up with my friend. Pretty much the only one I have out here, but I like it that way. ;)

+Hey, I might actually be able to do some revising today. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Honestly? My family is so effed up it's a miracle we are all still here.

Sigh...

On a side note, can someone decide to be bisexual? Genuine question, folks, and one that I would very much like the answer to, if possible

Meg

Sigh...

On a side note, can someone decide to be bisexual? Genuine question, folks, and one that I would very much like the answer to, if possible
No one really "decides" what their orientation is. I know some people's sexual orientation is fluid: changes over time. So someone might go years identifying as X and then later in life identify as Y. It's not a choice though, and it really depends on the person. Since I've never experienced a change in sexuality, I can't really go into more detail than that.

I'm thinking I need to get up. But I don't want to. But I want to eat chocolate!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Sigh...

When it comes to sexuality, I believe it can be rather complex and it's more like a spectrum than just black and white labels. Like, I wouldn't deny the possibility we are all born possibly bisexual and many factors can determine which side we lean more towards (or both) to as we grow older, go through puberty, etc.

In the end, no, I don't think we choose our sexual orientation. Now some personal experience.

I use to identify as perfectly straight, however things changed. I personally stopped caring and call myself heteroflexible if I had to name it lol. I seem to lean more towards girls and love feminine beauty, so if they look like a cute girl, I'm attracted. I have nothing against transexuals and would probably even date one if she was cute and a cool person. As long as they look like a girl, I'm game.

I think I am also attracted to the lend singer of this band I really like though, and he's a guy. I don't know how much as I'm still trying to figure that one out.

On the other hand, again, I sometimes stop caring and just say, I like what I like. I'm me. Maybe I'm a heteroflexible guy who just has an exception if that makes any sense. This stuff seems more like water than cement for a lot of people.

Did I make any sense or did I just babble on too long?

Oh wow, look what I just opened up about.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thanks Meg and Chancey - it's one of those areas that I've never been sure about and it kind of clears a few things up for me. You tend to hear a lot about whether someone is straight or gay but not so much bi or asexual. I guess there's room for fluidity if you don't fall directly into one definite camp?

V

Oldschool DMC fan

No. You can decide what sort of relationships to engage in, but nobody can decide what attracts them or gets a psychological response out of them we'd call attraction. Personally I think it's in the wiring, out of one's control. For example my wiring is obviously somewhere between A and B, so to speak, and my orientation is too. Didn't choose any of it.

There's the delayed effect of realization because kids are socialized into seeing heterosexuality as the normal state, even if they are wired gay or bi.... it'll take some time before their own sexuality develops and most will assume at first they're straight and will attempt straight relationships only to later realize they're bi or perhaps even gay. This may be why you see people talking about being "curious" - I'm sure there has always been bisexual and curious people but it's only in recent years it's been socially allowed to even speak about it. Talk like this makes it appear people are "choosing" how to be, but really... they either are or they aren't bisexual.

It's pretty cut and dried whether you 'like' something or not, usually involving no need to rationalize it or decide for oneself, and one is usually pretty sure when they don't like something they can't force themselves to like it. It's practically automatic.

With relationships though, bisexuality isn't recognized as such - say you've got two guys, that's a gay relationship. A guy and girl, straight relationship. Bisexual guy and straight guy would still be gay relationship, bisexual female plus bisexual female would still be a gay relationship. So there may be many people out there who are bisexual but in relationships that we would consider "straight" or "gay", making them kind of invisible.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
One of my comms arrived! =D Eeeeee, it looks awesome. X3 ...would it be rude to point out some nitpicks with it? ._. Just some things I remember specifying that never made it in.

+ This artist and I have the same taste in music and men. It's uncanny. :eek: If they have the same taste in women, too, I'll be really surprised. :unsure:
++ Something tells me that a livestream of a writer attempting to meet their deadline would be boring. :unsure:

Last edited:

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Monty-Python-Holy-Grail-1.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You are probably so much better than I am at it then... I'll take you, and you can do the fishing.

Maybe sea fish are easier than freshwater fish to catch, I don't know. All I know is most fish are smart, most of the time smarter than me and my hook.

Well, I was a kid when I last fished, sooooooo...hmm.... :unsure: I might just fall overboard or something. LOL But, yeah! I'll do it! :D
Haha, I definitely agree about fish being smart. I remember thinking that the fish were laughing at me or something cuz of how often I would not end up with a bite. Them evil fish. Almost as evil as birds. -shakes fist at them-

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
so, i was really sick today and you can kinda slightly really tell in my videos i uploaded today. ugh. i sound like woodstock's voicebox had sex with the owl from those tootsie pop commercial's and they made a baby

Viper

Premium
All of this "I want boobs to jiggle", "it's okay to cater to male audience by having women show skin", etc. And here I am thinking I'd like to see Dante naked in at least one scene... oh hell, I'm not greedy, shirtless would be fine again, he is closer to my age and my taste now, I can do the rest with help of imagination, like always.

Top Bottom