• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
"Shunsui is based off an Italian man" - note from interview that is yet to be translated

Okay, I guess I can see it, he is quite western in appearance, not counting the clothes, and has that relaxed, flirty attitude. Never seen an Italian with something flowery and feminine draped over their shoulders though, but I haven't seen that many Italians in the first place. XD

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, such a good day for getting things done. I did some painting on my war game miniatures, a bit of studding and now going to do a bit of writing. So relaxing. The only thing making me feel a bit ill at ease is the house my be hunted. Not to long ago hubby and I were talking when he saw a shadow reflect off a picture in the hallway. As if someone was walking by, but no one else was in the house beside us. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. lol Oh well as long as nothing happens I'll be fine. heh heh....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They need to quit with the baby rabies.

For the last time, ever, full stop, really really, I am not having any kids. And socializing with yours ain't gonna make me want them any more either. . . all my siblings gave you them already. Your line has prevailed. My awesomeness dies with me.

I have to say this, like, every time.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
ok so the power went out in our area yesterday
so we had to think of things to do

first i played my older brother in chess 5 times i won 4 times and the last game was a stalemate that i could of won if i didn't make that last mistake

then when my other brother got home

we decided to play make shift zombie apocalypse style dungeon and dragons

me and my brother ended up killing a raccoon
an old man who poked me in the back with a shovel and we thought it was a gun

a group of 5 guys with bats who were the old man's family who we ****ed off cus i tried to brake in to there house thinking it was empty then they saw the old mans body
my brother tombstoned 2 guys and killed them
i put a crowbar threw one guys head and drop kicked the other guy taking us both threw a window
my brother thew a machete out the window but it ended up in my back shoulder
i threw sand in one of the guys eyes and stomped on his face till he died
and my brother snapped the last guys neck

there were 2 zombies which came out of a car that just crashed
my brother ****ed them off and he would run passed me and id bust there heads with a bat i picked up

then we broke in to there house were there last family member pointed a gun at my brother
my brother snatched out of his hands it had no bullets which i called
we then killed him and took there car

we accomplished almost nothing said my other brother who was the DM

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So my grandparent's fire alarm is acting up and won't be repaired for a few days. So they decided to go out of town until the day the repair guy comes. Funny, when this happened to us, we were forced to sit through it for a week with a "you'll be fine". This seems almost like karma.

+ I shouldn't be so horrified that my last few comics arrived in a really thin plastic and had no cardboard backing but...omg, my babies! D:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
11813315_942646412425104_1555788361958846695_n.jpg

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
oh characters from street fighter 2 are being confirmed for street fighter 5
yeah no duh
i don't see how people don't think these characters will come back

but at least it not as bad as when Smash 4 was coming out
there was one guy who was mad yoshi wasn't confirmed at the time
and i'm like
he was in the first game of course there gonna put him in

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, gosh, writing about a character with anxiety issues is doing weird things to my brain.

+ -goes to try and see if she can make sims work on the com--fingers crossed-

Edit: Nope. Disks still don't work on here. T-T Time to plead with mum to borrow hers or I'll never get these character designs done.

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Yay, after a long wait I'm finally writing the second chapter to my DMC fan fiction. As well as some edits to the first chapter. I might post them on FF.net or something. Yeah, I'll do that. It's not like I got anything else to do. lol Also need to sort out what to write next for my steampunk detective story. Seem to be coming up with a blank. I hope to have something after writing a couple of chapters for DMC fic. lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My amazon wishlist is getting kinda long... :blush:

+Okay, can we revise this chapter in two days? We don't have much of a choice, since we'll be too drugged up and in pain after Friday afternoon to do much of anything for a while. I am so glad they'll be putting me under. ._.

Top Bottom