• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
...And despite my reservations, I'm on Wattpad. Now that I'm looking at it and not at the awful things that have come up in Google Search story-wise, it seems okay. We'll see, at any rate.

+Ah, so the update can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks? Okay, I guess I can stop worrying about when mine will occur.

++Don't even try making a plan. When you do, it seldom ever goes accordingly, and then you're moody for the day (or at least until you accomplish what you set out to do in the first place).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, next month there will be a hiring event going on for my local Aldi grocery store and I'm so going! I've shopped there a free time and it's really nice. Plus starting pay for cashier is $11.25. +_+ Better then most grocery stores. I hope to get.

And I've writing up a storm trying to post something up. lol Should be able to get something done.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...And despite my reservations, I'm on Wattpad.
Me, too! :D

+ Someone from Inkitt just tried to get me onto the site through my FictionPress profile.
Me, too! XD

+LOLOLOL so he comes up to me with this sad expression and rubbing his bellybutton and says, "tummy sore, mummy. Feed me."
LOL, what? Did you just say feed me?
"Yesh. Feed me."
HA HA *hands-off kid rugby style* You just had breakfast you friggin animal.

++ I really want that glass of wine.

+++Oh, right, Pinterest.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+LOLOLOL so he comes up to me with this sad expression and rubbing his bellybutton and says, "tummy sore, mummy. Feed me."
"Yesh. Feed me."

LOL That's adorable. XD Stilts does the same thing to me, come to think of it...he sits in the middle of the floor, mewing with these poor, sweet, sad kitty eyes until I feel bad for him...and then he leads me into the kitchen and starts saying please for a can. Manipulative lil cat. :shifty:

--
Thinking:
I will finish NaNo today. Yes, I will. I don't really feel like doing it, but I'm determined. That said, all this will end up being major rubbish, buuuuuuuuuut...oh wells.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Geralt talking to a guy faking himself as a witcher:

- Oh yeah? Where did you complete your training? School of the Snail?

LOL that made my day. Gotta love Geralt's sarcasm.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Ha, I'll have to stalk add you. ^^

Me, too! XD

Same. Apparently they didn't realize someone else already beat them to the punch. :laugh:

"Yesh. Feed me."

LOL! Kids. xD Must be going through a growth spurt or something.

CT: Another one down. The next one's likely to drive me to drink. Thank gods there's still sake...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Tommorow will be great day, not only doing first time in mine native language PBF game but also Im in gaming screenshots contest so I have some of jobs to do :)

Viper

Premium
On Tuesday is huge national holiday, so in preparation for the parade they are moving all the vehicles that will take part in it, which means I had police and military vehicles passing slowly in front of my window since morning.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
1 day of mine roleplaying again and well mine character landed in somewhat dangerous zone but well its no fun if there would be no awareness of danger XD

Viper

Premium
Oh hey, they going back now. Love the military vehicles, even that multiple rocket launcher they were transferring just a moment ago, but I can't help but be just a little nervous seeing all them guys in uniforms and with guns. I am fully aware it's for show, but still...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The fact that I'm excited that we're going to stop at a used bookstore on our way to get groceries probably seems sad to some people...

...it's a good thing I don't much care what those people think. :cool:

Edit: Forgot to add--took kiddo to see the Minions movie last night. Pretty funny at points, but you just know most of the kids didn't catch some of the references. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom