• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay....I'm reading the first line of the first paragraph of Fifty Shades of Gray and I all ready hate this person! "Boo-hoo, how dare anyone be sick and not tend to MY needs!?" No wonder this series is soo popular. It panders to the "me,me,me!" Gah and I still have 514 more pages to go before I have to read if for the actual recording. At least I can pick this book apart to learn what not to do when write a novel or anything.

And one another note, I dreamt that I had a book published and did very well. Need to get something done. I don't just want dream now do I?

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@EA9Sol Trust me, it only gets worse from there :banghead:

My thoughts: Looks like I've gotten so used to texts and emails that I've forgotten how to write a letter. Sheesh, what's the world coming to eh?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writing? Will you please happen soon? Cuz I'm really bored right now and could use something to do.

+ Snackies! -munchmunchmunch-

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
@EA9Sol Trust me, it only gets worse from there :banghead:
(」゜ロ゜)」щ(゜ロ゜щ) (*〇□〇)……!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! o(╥﹏╥)o

I'm still going to go through with it. (;¬_¬)

Also, I'm going to try and write, even though I feel like poopoo. Damn crapping! I want some tuna. >.> *goes to the kitchen for some tuna.*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have decided that what impresses me most about the Arkham series villains isn't just their schemes, it's the fact that their weight hasn't changed in something like 12 years. I can't even keep my weight the same for a week. :unsure:

+ -flipping around character profiles- Game says he has black hair, character model has brown hair. -moves to next- Game says he has red hair, character model's hair looks almost dark brown. -moves to next- Game says blue eyes, model's look almost black. Devs, really? :meh: I know everyone's monitors and screens are different but really?

++ I should grab lunch.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ahem! F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Christian Gray!!!!!! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) This guy needs to be killed and I'm that type a person who hates it when someone says that about a character! ( ¬_¬) Thanks the gods I'm writing my Devil MAy Cry fan fiction. I love writing Dante. (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ He is so much fun. lol

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've collected all of the Uncut Funimation released Dragon Ball/Z/GT DVDS! I now have the whole show! My body is tinkling with joy! My hair is turning gold, my hair is turning flippin' gold people!!!! :eek:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ahem! F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Christian Gray!!!!!! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) This guy needs to be killed and I'm that type a person who hates it when someone says that about a character! ( ¬_¬)
How far into it are you now? Did you get to chapter 12 yet, because that has the scene I despise the most, especially when people say they enjoyed he book.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Friday, work day. At least now I wont have to go in for another week. Wheee. Kinda hoping she tells me to take the day off, though, since her surgery was yesterday and all that.

+ Maybe I'll get more writing done today. :unsure:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ahem! F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Christian Gray!!!!!! (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) This guy needs to be killed
That can be arranged.
On pre-condition that it's read, liked, and reviewed once published.
Actually, I think when I hit another boredom streak or a writers block, I'll borrow my friends' FSoG, read it, and then write a fanfic on it that starts off very good and hooks all the Mr. Gray lovers. And then I'll kill him, very slowly, very spitefully, and very gleefully.
And then I'll print it and post it to the author.
Yes. I think I'll do that.:devil:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
6QU8naY.jpg
I finally saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2, YAY lol.

And i gotta say it was great, just awesome.
The whole too many villains & " "[The film is] overstuffed with plot lines, set pieces and villains" thing i totally disagree with because i didn't see it as overstuffed, over casting or difficult to keep up with.
Everything fell in place however it does feel like it's a start of a bigger storyline & not just an open & closed case which is good because i'd love to see The Amazing Spider-Man 3 following up.
you might be out of luck for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 specifically
Marvel studios now has the rights to Spider-Man movies
so the next one will be coming from them

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That can be arranged.
On pre-condition that it's read, liked, and reviewed once published.
Actually, I think when I hit another boredom streak or a writers block, I'll borrow my friends' FSoG, read it, and then write a fanfic on it that starts off very good and hooks all the Mr. Gray lovers. And then I'll kill him, very slowly, very spitefully, and very gleefully.
And then I'll print it and post it to the author.
Yes. I think I'll do that.:devil:

Diabolical. I like it. :cool:

+Why am I up before the robins? :cautious:

++Read, fix that one last thing in Chapter Nine's revision, or try to get a couple more hours of shut-eye?

+++ Yay, the second Dresden's File book showed up. ^^ Just an interlibrary loan, but I will own them...I will own them all...

Why?

Because all the books! =D

Last edited:
Top Bottom