• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Only in Super Sentai can you find children holding guns to people's faces and evil plans where a baby's cries causes buildings to explode! :laugh:
Also gotta love that Toei's idea of retooling their TV show is replacing Evil diabolic plans of world destruction with goofy diabolic plans of destruction. But people are still choked, lives are lost on screen, and other disturbing imaginary are all totally ok. Moral of the story? PROTECT ALL LIFE!!!! :eek: By killing bad guys... :cautious: PROTECT ALL LIFE!!! :eek:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...I twisted my knee yesterday...because of trying to get back into exercise. :/ Why does being healthy hurt so much?

+ Butter chicken, when will you be done? *grabby hands*
++ When one of your friends starts coming on to one of your muses, it's really...awkward. ._.

Viper

Premium
After I had come to realization that my music folder has 15 GB worth of songs, yet I always listen to same selection, I have decided to embark on a journey to getting this mess cleaned up. On the way I shall battle monsters like jesus-christ-how-much-more and how-did-this-get-here, so in case I do not return I just wish to tell you... I love you... and I expect a virgin sacrificed in my name each year.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After I had come to realization that my music folder has 15 GB worth of songs, yet I always listen to same selection, I have decided to embark on a journey to getting this mess cleaned up. On the way I shall battle monsters like jesus-christ-how-much-more and how-did-this-get-here, so in case I do not return I just wish to tell you... I love you... and I expect a virgin sacrificed in my name each year.

That last request might be a little difficult to achieve...I'm really not sure where I'd find one of those around where I live. >_> *shall go hunt down a summoner, just in case you get lost* Good luck. ^^

Thinking:
...the stove turned itself on. o_O I'm beginning to wonder if the ghosts are back.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So...I twisted my knee yesterday...because of trying to get back into exercise. :/ Why does being healthy hurt so much?

+ Butter chicken, when will you be done? *grabby hands*
++ When one of your friends starts coming on to one of your muses, it's really...awkward. ._.

Ouch...I hope your knee feels better.

Lol, why is it when you say muse, out of all of the ones you have--my brain automatically goes to Marcus? ^^;

CT: So...I have a tablet, now. It'll never take the place of my laptop (in all of its temperamental glory), but it's a good way to read over my stuff if I need away from the comp for whatever reason.

Also have new pillows and a new bed set; this is going to take some getting used to. If he didn't canex plan these things, we would never be able to afford half of what he got. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ouch...I hope your knee feels better.

Lol, why is it when you say muse, out of all of the ones you have--my brain automatically goes to Marcus? ^^;

CT: So...I have a tablet, now. It'll never take the place of my laptop (in all of its temperamental glory), but it's a good way to read over my stuff if I need away from the comp for whatever reason.

Also have new pillows and a new bed set; this is going to take some getting used to. If he didn't canex plan these things, we would never be able to afford half of what he got. ._.

Thankies. =) It's already starting to feel a bit better. ^^
LOL Cuz, out of the many flirts I have for muses, he's one of the biggest flirts of them all, I'd presume? :tongue: Though, for once, it wasn't him. It was a visiting character muse...which made it even weirder. x_x
Congrats on your tablet! =D

Last edited:
Top Bottom