• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Exejpgwmv

dmc_devil_may_cry_render_by_feareffectinferno-d7d8dtk.png

Oh Twosome Time, how I miss thou.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...I seem to be doing writing sprints, today. Not scheduled, mind you, but I'd rather do multiple bursts like this, than commit to one long, tiring writing session. That way, I can take little breaks to do other things, while still having a fairly productive day.

Apparently my brain is in "detail the environment" mode, because it's taking me awhile to get to the actual point. :p

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm a thinking: Why make a half a game sell it at full price then self the rest of it as DLC...... makes no sense if you want to bring in more people and make them happy. What you are doing is telling them is you don't care and just want money >.> You know make the game whole and not cut it out some content and y'know make it good...people will then want to BUY the DLC for said GOOD game. Just sayn.....I want my full game dammit! :shifty:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I was hoping that my birthday would be low key, but I've just had to stand on the stage in front of the whole school to sing happy birthday to me. It was a really nice gesture, but I get shy with that kind of thing . :blush:

Happy Birthday, Loopy! ^^ (Oh god, I know those feels).

CT: Alright, yesterday was okay...but we weren't very productive once morning was over. Let's do better today, yeah?

Phenex: You say that as if it was my fault.

Me: Isn't it always?

*Phenex walks off*

Me: I was kidding, dammit! Come back....please? :'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was hoping that my birthday would be low key, but I've just had to stand on the stage in front of the whole school to sing happy birthday to me. It was a really nice gesture, but I get shy with that kind of thing . :blush:

Happy birthday!

Thinking:
Why do new jeans always feel so tight even when they're the same size as the old ones? @_@

+ I should watch a movie while I work on Rebellion.... :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I both love and hate when I put a DVD in for my com to play and it's like "uuuuuuugh, how do I DVD? :hungover:" Love, because it makes funny noises, hate because...well, you get the idea.

+ So. Despite deciding almost seven hours ago that I was going to work on Rebellion so I don't have to write the entire chapter tomorrow, I have written...not a dang thing. So efficient. Much productiveness. :shifty:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
+ So. Despite deciding almost seven hours ago that I was going to work on Rebellion so I don't have to write the entire chapter tomorrow, I have written...not a dang thing. So efficient. Much productiveness. :shifty:

*Huggles* I've been in the same boat, today. Frustrating, isn't it?

And on that note...

CT: Holy fudging hell! I just spent an hour...a bloody hour...on less than 300 words? That can't be right...but then again, with the amount of times I've rearranged that paragraph, there...:banghead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Huggles* I've been in the same boat, today. Frustrating, isn't it?

And on that note...

CT: Holy fudging hell! I just spent an hour...a bloody hour...on less than 300 words? That can't be right...but then again, with the amount of times I've rearranged that paragraph, there...:banghead:

It is. >_< *huglz* I'm sorry to hear you've been having the same kind of day. XP I think our writing muscles may have died during NaNo. OTL

Top Bottom